First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2DR Black Diamond ordered 3/7/22
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m a long time lurker also. I just received a VIN today and an estimated build week of 10/17 for a 2DR fully loaded badlands. Took longer than expected but I held out to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. Best of luck to everyone else!
What was your order date?
Sponsored

Bsenecal

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger crew cab, '17 Fusion sport, '68 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There is hope, today I got a production scheduled date of 10/17, reservation 6/2/21, 2 dr OBX, lux, squach. I think they are extending dates to try to get old reservation holders done. At this point I would have been happy to wait for a '23, but I don't care, I want a Bronco with no ADM. I've been on 6G for a long time, just haven't posted, don't care to read all the negative energy posts. There's enough of that elsewhere, don't want to add to it here. But there is a wealth of information and good stuff here, and good people with a sense of humor. :)
Congratulations on your order. It gives me hope as we ordered the same 2 door outer banks model with hard too and lux package in October 21. We have since deleted the tow package and changed engines from the 2.7 to the 2.3.
Still haven’t heard anything on a build date. Hopefully we do soon.
Again great news on your order, hope it shows up soon for you.
Brian

Dingbat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars, bikes, canoes, sailboats…
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hope @Ford Motor Company is taking this extra time to reevaluate the MY23 color offerings especially for the upcoming Heritage Edition. At this point every leak has been a shoddy screenshot. More colors LESS grays please.
Doesn’t matter what they offer when you order a color and they just randomly change it to gray at the last minute anyway.

Sponsored

Gilmerky

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevrolet Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What was your order date?
Sorry, I should’ve included it. Ordered August of 2021 and had to reorder October of 2021. I’m at a smaller dealership so I’m sure the allocations are lower but I seemed to move up the list fairly quickly. Just not as many orders to compete with.

Fireman

Base
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GLS, 12 Rubicon, 01 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is this a sign that Ford Mo. Co. may be trying to get in another month of Manufacturing MY2022 Bronco orders, delaying the change over to MY 2023?
Lets hope so !

Ace_0611

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2DR Black Diamond ordered 3/7/22
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry, I should’ve included it. Ordered August of 2021 and had to reorder October of 2021. I’m at a smaller dealership so I’m sure the allocations are lower but I seemed to move up the list fairly quickly. Just not as many orders to compete with.
Not a problem at all. I ordered mine in March of this year and have no updates at all. I'm just trying to understand what to expect.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford's color line-up is just so disappointing!
agreed 100%...they were some brilliant colors back in the 60s that would have translated well and the lack of earth tones on an off-road vehicle is a major oversight. Don't even get me started on the laughable pallette on interior color combos.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Considering:
- Ford is in the process of transforming, which includes laying off rockstars on the ICE side of the house (read as laying off the more expensive experienced people)
- Their track record for the last two years has been August, no September, well October

This is no surprise.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There is hope, today I got a production scheduled date of 10/17, reservation 6/2/21, 2 dr OBX, lux, squach. I think they are extending dates to try to get old reservation holders done. At this point I would have been happy to wait for a '23, but I don't care, I want a Bronco with no ADM. I've been on 6G for a long time, just haven't posted, don't care to read all the negative energy posts. There's enough of that elsewhere, don't want to add to it here. But there is a wealth of information and good stuff here, and good people with a sense of humor. :)
That gives me absolutely no hope lol, that’s just more of the same 💩 Ford’s been doing to us for 2 years. You’re getting a Bronco, a rare unicorn 2DR, with a June 2021 order, not reservation. Meanwhile, Granger has 800 orders and is allocated zero Broncos since July. There’s a good chance every single person there reserved in 2020 and ordered before you. It’s just the same dealer allocation bullshit since 2021 and you haven’t been able to move your order forever or place a new order since March.

But congrats on your Bronco, good choice on the 2 door.

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs