New 2023MY order banks are open!?!?

Korbin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti G35, Nissan D21
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just got a call from my local Ford dealer of which I was on a waiting list for when the orders open. He told me that Ford had opened the new orders and that he had put my order in. Any one else get the good news from their dealers?
Sponsored

Assassynation

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F350/2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I too got the call, but there is a little issue with the lux package not being able to select.

Neigh

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I too got the call, but there is a little issue with the lux package not being able to select.
This is intentional. At the moment, Ford isn't taking orders that are difficult to source parts for. They have enough orders like that on the books already.

Sponsored

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2019 BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer also called me with that info and I told him the order banks weren’t open to new orders. He said they were, gave him my order anyway and he called back within 15 minutes saying the “system” wouldn’t let him place the order due to constraints on a part. He still wouldn’t admit he was wrong and called a regional Ford rep to find out why. The rep told him no new orders at this time and they are reevaluating in Q4.

So from what I’ve experienced everyone on this forum has been right and no new orders is indeed what is happening. Bummer so many dealers are that unaware of what is going on.

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have an order though that I just need to convert to a 23. It technically was converted, but sas was dropped in the process. My salesman said this was happening to all orders. Thoughts?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have an order though that I just need to convert to a 23. It technically was converted, but sas was dropped in the process. My salesman said this was happening to all orders. Thoughts?
I don't think it has happened to all orders but several on here have posted that Squatch got dropped in the conversion process. Thus the importance of being proactive and verifying your order as well as your priority code and pushing the dealer to process COVP.

He said they were, gave him my order anyway and he called back within 15 minutes saying the “system” wouldn’t let him place the order due to constraints on a part.
There seems to be some truth to that. A few people who tried to place a brand new order for MY23 reported that their salesrep received a parts constraint error when trying to submit the order. Seems Ford may have built in a safety mechanism or glitch into WBDO to prevent the new orders from being accepted.

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think it has happened to all orders but several on here have posted that Squatch got dropped in the conversion process. Thus the importance of being proactive and verifying your order as well as your priority code and pushing the dealer to process COVP.

There seems to be some truth to that. A few people who tried to place a brand new order for MY23 reported that their salesrep received a parts constraint error when trying to submit the order. Seems Ford may have built in a safety mechanism or glitch into WBDO to prevent the new orders from being accepted.
I had intentionally set my priority code to 99 when it got close to the 23 change over. Maybe that did it. I am not too worried, as I was going to keep 99 priority until probably November. Want to get through a few expenses first without the Bronco surprise.
Sponsored