New 2025 4Runner article with rendering

Henry

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4runner
I don't like the new Land Cruiser front end. It needs some more aggressiveness. I'd rather the front styling be a derivative of the new Tacoma instead.

OP
OP

littlesigh

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GLC300
Well I agree about the LC, but the new Tacoma is MEH....stuck in past, so this rendition is a bit better for me... watch in a few months everyone will be wrong! LOL

OP
OP

littlesigh

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GLC300
I don't like the new Land Cruiser front end. It needs some more aggressiveness. I'd rather the front styling be a derivative of the new Tacoma instead.
But dont get me wrong, if the new 4Runner has the EXACT Tacoma front end I will be happy also....

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I have to agree with you. At first when I saw the LC I loved the Boxy styling. Now thinking about it more and more, I would much prefer the 4Runner to have the Tacoma front end with a few tweaks here and there. The rendering on this site has a really nice flow to the design that is up my alley.

OP
OP

littlesigh

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GLC300
Yep same here. I love how how that looks in this site's own renderings:

2025 Toyota-4Runner-Front-B-oxide.jpg

2025 Toyota-4Runner-Front-Electric-Lime.jpg
Yes I am ready ...have the white one from these shots as a desktop! LOL But really like a more square grill type from that other site... in the end????????

Markarian421

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJC TTUE MT
The vehicle seen in camouflage looks pretty similar to the Tacoma. With the FJ or whatever they call the mini Land Cruiser on the way, I’m thinking they’ll give the 4Runner a modern look and go retro (similar to the base Land Cruiser) with the FJ.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
The vehicle seen in camouflage looks pretty similar to the Tacoma. With the FJ or whatever they call the mini Land Cruiser on the way, I’m thinking they’ll give the 4Runner a modern look and go retro (similar to the base Land Cruiser) with the FJ.
Retro FJ, modern 4Runner. I like them bring back retro names and doing retro designs for them. The 4Runner on the other hand it’s better to keep improving design and offering the most out of that model for each consumer they want to reach.