CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
fingers crossed but i can't see how we could have much confidence in this new august estimate. what i wouldn't give to have been selected for any other build week!
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My order actually was moved up from a week less affected by the chip shortage. So also likely suppliers have failed to some extent to make deliveries. Suppliers often give little notice that they will fail to make or will be late in delivering. Ford cant control that or remedy immediately so not their fault. But theyve also failed to communicate to us.
FYI, Ford told its dealers at a NADA Show in March that it lost 100,000 units of production due to 37 suppliers failing to provide parts as scheduled.

https://www.fordraptorforum.com/thr...suppliers-struggle-to-deliver-parts-an.90636/

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am so freaking pi#@ed right now. Not only for me but EVERYONE being pushed to July and August! I know reservations mean sh@t(first 45 min)....I know A LOT of us made compromises when ordering to "get it quicker"(MIC, tow package). And I realize this has been addressed here before. BUT HOLY HELL @Ford!!!!! WTH!!?? Dont get it confused....I am happy seeing people from all builds receive their trucks! But it also hits a a kinda way! P#$ed, happy for others, guilty( I havnt waited as long as others) & jealous all at the same time! How in the HELL did a company whose claim to fame is the assembly line f this up so bad!?? Sorry for the rant
Ford Bronco New 60 Day Push...WTH? 1652989766921

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The real kick in the nuts is going to be when they start clearing out these lots and realize that a number of them can't be sold as-is, whether it be hail or other storm damage, field mice chewing through wiring, making homes in seats, etc.

Sponsored

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
fingers crossed but i can't see how we could have much confidence in this new august estimate. what i wouldn't give to have been selected for any other build week!
My original build week was 1/3. Remember thinking I wouldn't have to worry about any excessive hangovers by getting pushed into 1/10. If I'd only known...

NorthCoast

Outer Banks
First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Freedom Edition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My company ordered me a 2022 GMC Sierra ... on March 25... it's at the dealership ready for pickup right now...

Isn't GM subject to the same challenges of the times? They somehow got a vehicle produced in less than 2 months ...

Jsp595

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Those of us who are chip hold were given a resolution date of around 5/10 back in march or so. The system within Ford just added another 60+ days to the ETA. Mine is 7/29 now, produced 1/14
How did you get a new delivery date? My tracker lists no EDD, and the bronco team couldn’t tell me anything.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve already put it out there that our 22 price protection ends if they can deliver our 22’s in 23’.. I know denial is a bitch but we’ll be going in circles as January closes in..

CagyBasilisk

Black Diamond
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota 4Runner SR5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How did you get a new delivery date? My tracker lists no EDD, and the bronco team couldn’t tell me anything.
I got it from CS and then confirmed with my dealer. Given the unreliability of other dates, I'm not real warm and fuzzy they will meet this one.

Sponsored

Jsp595

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Don’t forget, they CHOSE to make us wait. Ford could prioritize chip hold broncos, but they simply refuse to because it might cost them a little bit of money. THEY DON’T CARE ABOUT ANY OF US!!!

bomchet

Outer Banks
First Name
Bom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 dodge durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This thread has gone the way of most "hold" threads.

• Someone pissed about being pushed.
  • Someone states they don't know manufacturing processes and big business. Pissing match ensues.
  • Someone states they ordered a Bronco and received it in a nanosecond, so it can't possible be real that this happens.
  • Someone states complainers are whiny entitled biotches.
  • Someone mentions being a day 1er and still waiting.
  • Someone summarizes the thread.
Someone reminds EVERYONE that Ford could easily fix this -- just build the ones on the line and ship them to us... fix the ones on the later at their leisure, dealers sell with ADM. Done.

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

With all the issues they've been having, plus the fact Broncos will have Android Automotive next year, I'm happy to wait longer. I wouldn't want one right now.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd love to just get a production scheduled email. I'll continue to wait, mostly patiently. It's tough though...

brucehawk14

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek/ 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am so freaking pi#@ed right now. Not only for me but EVERYONE being pushed to July and August! I know reservations mean sh@t(first 45 min)....I know A LOT of us made compromises when ordering to "get it quicker"(MIC, tow package). And I realize this has been addressed here before. BUT HOLY HELL @Ford!!!!! WTH!!?? Dont get it confused....I am happy seeing people from all builds receive their trucks! But it also hits a a kinda way! P#$ed, happy for others, guilty( I havnt waited as long as others) & jealous all at the same time! How in the HELL did a company whose claim to fame is the assembly line f this up so bad!?? Sorry for the rant
Man I still dont even have a build date. Ordered 11/1/21. Unfortunately I ordered it at the dealer my wife works for so I cannot raise hell with the lack of communication from them. I wish there was a number for Ford I can call to find out why others got their build dates before me
Sponsored