First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Visited Crested Butte, CO for a good buddies wedding. The Mrs. and I rented a 4x4 vehicle equipped with what I imagine being a very basic set up gear wise. Regardless, we hit the Paradise Divide off 734 and summited the mountain in a couple hours. It was so much fun, and I felt like I learned a ton on a very easy, but varied trail! This has me so excited to learn more about this amazing new hobby, and get my new Bronco out into all the beautiful spots available to a vehicle like it!
Ford Bronco New and Excited Over-lander, First 4x4 Climb 9D57CDB9-0F5F-4CBE-BD0D-4AB39B9E4D37
Sponsored

Last edited:

WillisCā€™onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Get out and explore! Love it. Plenty of good people to meet up with too.

OP
OP
kbBronco

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™ve been lucky enough to have seen so many amazing places backpacking with buddies, & I gotta say, one of the coolest parts of being outdoors is meeting all the amazing people. My trek in CO last weekend was filled with tons of really nice folks, instantly ready to chat about the climb we were all on, and all the others theyā€™ve been on. Another reason Iā€™m pumped to get back out with the Bronco!

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Visited Crested Butte, CO for a good buddies wedding. The Mrs. and I rented a 4x4 vehicle equipped with what I imagine being a very basic set up gear wise. Regardless, we hit the Paradise Divide off 734 and summited the mountain in a couple hours. It was so much fun, and I felt like I learned a ton on a very easy, but varied trail! This has me so excited to learn more about this amazing new hobby, and get my new Bronco out into all the beautiful spots available to a vehicle like it!
Ford Bronco New and Excited Over-lander, First 4x4 Climb 9D57CDB9-0F5F-4CBE-BD0D-4AB39B9E4D37
That's indeed a beautiful loop. And when we eventually get our Bronco we'll certainly be doing it a lot even tough it's not one of the tougher routes around. Since our Prius can do the loop so I'm guessing our Squatched BL won't have any trouble either ;)

IMG_0113 (2).jpeg

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's indeed a beautiful loop. And when we eventually get our Bronco we'll certainly be doing it a lot even tough it's not one of the tougher routes around. Since our Prius can do the loop so I'm guessing our Squatched BL won't have any trouble either ;)

Ford Bronco New and Excited Over-lander, First 4x4 Climb IMG_0113 (2)
you didn't say it was a modified prius
Ford Bronco New and Excited Over-lander, First 4x4 Climb Screenshot_20211119-053002_Gallery

Sponsored

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs