Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well done for sure!!! Just not crazy about the color of the lettering for Wildtrak. That said they do make some high quality stuff!!

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well done for sure!!! Just not crazy about the color of the lettering for Wildtrak. That said they do make some high quality stuff!!
I’m not 100% sure, but this might be a custom order. The grey looks lighter than our typical placard or the coloring of the photo might just be off. Below is a pic of what’s typical. We do have requests for different colors for the different trim levels.

In the future, if we continue with custom colored badges, you’d be able to choose your colors, with the understanding that there’s added time to your order.
Ford Bronco New archetype emblems installed IMG_0422_

OP
OP
BlueBeast22

BlueBeast22

Wildtrak
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m not 100% sure, but this might be a custom order. The grey looks lighter than our typical placard or the coloring of the photo might just be off. Below is a pic of what’s typical. We do have requests for different colors for the different trim levels.

In the future, if we continue with custom colored badges, you’d be able to choose your colors, with the understanding that there’s added time to your order.
IMG_0422_jpg.jpeg
It’s the lighting in my garage. It’s the normal grey.
Ford Bronco New archetype emblems installed EF210CAD-E305-48C8-9F4E-FBF359993E2A
Sponsored