First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler JKU Anvil, 2012 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I haven't seen the Anvil color in person but from the pics it looks close. Still similar to Toyota's Cavalry Blue but lighter. Definitely darkens in shade and lightens up in bright light. These shades of blue don't shown dirt much at all, so if you don't wash your rig very often it would be a good choice.
I like the cavalry blue on the Toyota.
Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I did a little painting project on the toy Bronco this weekend. Please don’t laugh at my paint job, just now took the tape off and haven’t touched up yet. ?It does have 4 layers of clear coat.

Im not completely sure this paint I got is accurate, it looks exactly like the Ford renderings to my eye. I see no baby blue that we’ve seen in the pictures. Even looking at my pictures they are way bluer than what I see in real life. I absolutely love this color, but I don’t trust it is accurate! No way I would order baby blue, I would order this no doubt.

Ford Bronco New Area 51 pic has me shook AB537109-3E39-4876-A743-0F8F13D4418D

Ford Bronco New Area 51 pic has me shook F73169D8-05AB-41C6-AD30-383F6E1393C2

Marine2146

Badlands
First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish that too but don’t think they will.

I hopeful we can order a diff style grill as DIO at launch. Supposedly the grill is really easy to change.

If so I’ll order the shadow black top and swap out for carbonized grey grill
I’m sure sure there will be plenty of used one
I did a little painting project on the toy Bronco this weekend. Please don’t laugh at my paint job, just now took the tape off and haven’t touched up yet. ?It does have 4 layers of clear coat.

Im not completely sure this paint I got is accurate, it looks exactly like the Ford renderings to my eye. I see no baby blue that we’ve seen in the pictures. Even looking at my pictures they are way bluer than what I see in real life. I absolutely love this color, but I don’t trust it is accurate! No way I would order baby blue, I would order this no doubt.

looks pretty close to me, nice job. What paint did you use?

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I put my toy Bronco body on a RedCat running gear last weekend . I need to paint mine now . What color and type of paint did you use ? That's looking good .

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I put my toy Bronco body on a RedCat running gear last weekend . I need to paint mine now . What color and type of paint did you use ? That's looking good .
Area 51. Link posted above. I also bought their clear coat. Used rattle cans.

Marine2146

Badlands
First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Area 51. Link posted above. I also bought their clear coat. Used rattle cans.
Thanks , my order is in !! I'm working 7 days this week so maybe it will be here when I'm off Monday and can get the Bronco painted .

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I originally wanted my Big Bend in AMB, but once the one and (thus far only?) decent shot of it appeared, I realized how terrible it looked with the standard Carbonized Grey roof. I want a blue because our other vehicles are black and red; but Lightning is restricted to first editions and Velocity seems better suited to a Mustang than a Bronco. A51 is looking more like the best and last blue choice I have.... and it’s growing on me.

Sponsored

jaekim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 ZHP
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It’s my favorite color since Cactus grey is more like Toyota’s cement. I was hoping it would be more like Toyota’s new Lunar Rock color.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like I'm spamming an affiliate link at this point but this video that I took in TN captures A51 the best. You can see it change before your eyes as the light and angle change. It explains all the different photos we've see and looks 99% the way it did in person. I swear this video isn't monetized, it's just the best representation of the color we have.

I'm actually glad you reposted this because I was trying to find it the other day to show my wife lol

Ryderman1

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Today, confirmed my decision to stay with Area 51 / Gray top..

88FDD2CF-6311-4A5B-9DD7-8EB3975AFA01.jpeg
Wonder if we will be able to get those matching gray window panel inserts on mic hardtop? I dont see how it would be possible if the windows arent removable.
Sponsored