Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/13/20.

B&P was so worth the wait. Now that it is finally up, I'd like your input on my build.

Do you guys think I should go with Badlands without Sasquatch but with 2.7L Auto, with aftermarket 35s, assuming I can recoup some cost by selling the factory 33s? The price on B&P comes out to $52,375, not including tax and tags. Or the other option I created in B&P is a Wildtrak with Sasquatch/35s included around $53,125. Ugh. I can't decide. Also, B&P makes the Cactus Gray look soooooo good. I was dead set on Area 51 but it looks weird in B&P for some reason, especially when I rotate to see the different views. Something is off with that B&P function. Maybe Ford's web designers can fix that. Anyway, would love to hear your thoughts. And please post some B&P screen shots of your best builds. Thanks! -me from the future.
Sponsored

Sponsored

DoorlessDriver

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU; 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And that tire store section is nuts! I'm considering the dark blue 35's to slightly offset the color of my Area 51 rig—but what about doing standard black tires in the rear & one of the other colored tire options up front? Do you think the neon sidelights will be as noticeable if I do that though? I don't want it to look silly.

HEMI_Shaker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Challanger 392 Shaker (Sublime gree
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello and greetings. I am from the alternate reality/multiverse where Bronco B&P launched by September.

The launch was flawless and I could not believe all the options you can choose. They even have the white top.

Sponsored
OP
OP
broncoSJ

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And that tire store section is nuts! I'm considering the dark blue 35's to slightly offset the color of my Area 51 rig—but what about doing standard black tires in the rear & one of the other colored tire options up front? Do you think the neon sidelights will be as noticeable if I do that though? I don't want it to look silly.
Nah, wouldn't look silly. I would go with black tires in the rear and dark blue up front. That would be fire. The neon lights will look great in the snow.

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In before the lock...

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If we are going to play with time, I'd like to dial up the day I get my Bronco. Thanks in advance (or before)

bttf-gif-3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.