First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anyone have experience with their Bronco shipping status stuck at Ramp X, New Boston, MI?
Anyone in the area know more about this place?
Has anyone had a surprise delivery to dealer after Chat telling them last location was New Boston?

Background - My vehicle status has been "Shipped" since Sept 3. Chat is telling me it is at Ramp 5M, New Boston MI. Every few days I try to get a rail car number from dealer and Chat and they both show the same status. I Google Mapped the area and there seems to be a big train depot not far from the assembly plant. But I would think after over 2 weeks that it would have made its way onto a rail car by this point. My hope is that it is on its way, but not sure why nobody can find the rail car info. Anyone else have a similar experience?
Sponsored

porkchop express

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 camaro ss 1le, 2017 focus st, 2020 ram
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone have experience with their Bronco shipping status stuck at Ramp X, New Boston, MI?
Anyone in the area know more about this place?
Has anyone had a surprise delivery to dealer after Chat telling them last location was New Boston?

Background - My vehicle status has been "Shipped" since Sept 3. Chat is telling me it is at Ramp 5M, New Boston MI. Every few days I try to get a rail car number from dealer and Chat and they both show the same status. I Google Mapped the area and there seems to be a big train depot not far from the assembly plant. But I would think after over 2 weeks that it would have made its way onto a rail car by this point. My hope is that it is on its way, but not sure why nobody can find the rail car info. Anyone else have a similar experience?
I think that was one of the yards that was full of Broncos I've been looking at. it's hard to see in there - a lot of trees around it.

OP
OP
E. Davis

E. Davis

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bumping. Who else is "Shipped" but been stuck at the ramp / rail depot in New Boston for weeks?

https://goo.gl/maps/N3nGq2U67mEBDgeFA

Here is a Google Map view of the place. Not far from MAP. Giant lot, I'm guessing it can hold many thousands of vehicles.
Sponsored