Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are these adjustable height like the 5100s?
Do they take less time to install than the 5100s?

*I was going to install the 5100s with the max lift (2"+/-) which are around $600 + $900-$1,200 to install with alignment. Using the stock springs.

If these take less time to install and give the same lift - May be its worth spending more on these ?

Screenshot 2023-03-16 112744.jpg
Are these adjustable height like the 5100s?
Do they take less time to install than the 5100s?

*I was going to install the 5100s with the max lift (2"+/-) which are around $600 + $900-$1,200 to install with alignment. Using the stock springs.

If these take less time to install and give the same lift - May be its worth spending more on these ?

Screenshot 2023-03-16 112744.jpg
Its similar but these have the springs on already. If you're doing the 5100s with the OME springs, that's another step.
Sponsored

GCS

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan XTerra Pro-4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will these actually work on Badlands? Ford site says no?
I’m also looking for the answer to this question. I have a Badlands non Sasquatch on 35s with a 1 inch leveling kit at the moment. Trying to figure out the best way to put a 2 inch lift instead. Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

Bronco Bax

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m also looking for the answer to this question. I have a Badlands non Sasquatch on 35s with a 1 inch leveling kit at the moment. Trying to figure out the best way to put a 2 inch lift instead. Any advice appreciated. Thanks.
Non badlands here as well all I want are 35’s and 2” Kit so been looking for options without going completely crazy with it

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bonacker

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'll take a shot at your questions since I also installed them about one month ago on my 2022 OBX Non-Sas build, but keep in mind I changed out the stock tires to Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 275/70/18's when I first took possession of it, so my experience may be different than the OPs.

1. The ride is firmer, but in a good way. Less "bucking" and the vehicle feels planted. It's not remotely harsh. I think it improved the ride tremendously.

2. One issue I noticed with my Bronco was when braking. If I got on the brakes hard, the vehicle dove (big time). The Bilstiens have lessened that by a ton.

3. I haven't had a chance to try it offroad yet due to winter here in Colorado, so I can't comment to that yet.

Hope this helps.
You are spot on! I installed them a month ago on my 2022 OBX non-sas. Best upgrade so far!

Ctholl

Black Diamond
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk wrangler (bronco on order)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone know the travel of this kit? Maybe vs Sasquatch at full compression and extension. The Sasquatch doesn't seem to score great on RTI ramp and i don't know if it's control arms or CV axles, sway bar, etc. Sometimes giving it an inch or two does increase the clearance but limits the travel

FJen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-DR OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had the Ford Performance 2" lift put on mine last week and the 35's on this week. Pretty pleased with it! Still waiting for a local shop to build the 2 door version of their sliders for me so I can ditch the factory side steps.

20230322_172330.jpg

20230322_174400.jpg

Manion86

Big Bend
First Name
Coleman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BB Bronco 2dr 7sp w/locker, 08 Mustang Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had the Ford Performance 2" lift put on mine last week and the 35's on this week. Pretty pleased with it! Still waiting for a local shop to build the 2 door version of their sliders for me so I can ditch the factory side steps.

Ford Bronco NEW Bronco Bilstein Ford Performance Coilover Kit Install and Review 20230322_174400

Ford Bronco NEW Bronco Bilstein Ford Performance Coilover Kit Install and Review 20230322_174400
The fitment is on yours is exactly what I want. Those are 35x12.5? And any rubbing?

FJen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-DR OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The fitment is on yours is exactly what I want. Those are 35x12.5? And any rubbing?
They are 35x11.5. We did remove rear crash bars to eliminate slight rub when turning sharp.

Sponsored

Jviz4u

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice-Mountain special
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They are 35x11.5. We did remove rear crash bars to eliminate slight rub when turning sharp.
35x11.5 not spacers and no rub? Very interesting !
I’m looking for tires options to install on BL wheels as I quite like them after FP lift.

Last edited:

scottwinrun

Black Diamond
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have this ford Motorsport / bilstein kit also and about to install the ford warn winch combo. I figure it will drop the front so I am thinking about adding a level kit to offset the drop. Has anyone done this and if so which level kit ? Kinda wish I would have gone a different direction on the lift but not willing to start over.
Sponsored