Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not threadjacking. I saw the ‘Easter egg’ and a new detail not revealed. The cap less fuel fill was a new detail that I had to comment about based on experience.

carryon with the egg hunt...
Sponsored

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jrod0486

Black Diamond
First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not threadjacking. I saw the ‘Easter egg’ and a new detail not revealed. The cap less fuel fill was a new detail that I had to comment about based on experience.

carryon with the egg hunt...
Guess you haven't put fuel in any Ford in the last 7-8 years? My '13 ST had it, and all my Fords since. I'm not sure when they started on the trucks.

Sponsored

Woodwalker

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just hope its a good vehicle. You can keep all the hidden emblem crap as long as they make a good reliable vehicle for once. I had an 08 super duty and it was a pile. Took me a year and a half to lemon law it. I swore I would never buy a Ford again but then I was sucked back in With the new Bronco. I hope I haven't made another big mistake.

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Capless fuel fill.
My CRV has one and you cannot spray wash with the fuel door open...

Mixed feelings. No cap to lose, but no washout 'interior' either. Better not splash mud/river water up too high either.
You can get a Cap for your Honda and most capless tanks. To Cap or not to cap? Let's let the customer decide! Win, win!

Screenshot_20200911-172746.jpg

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hell, I'll just be happy to have a fuel door! Of course aftermarket fixes that on the JKs but it's no fun when that gets caked with snow and mud. We got some newer Transit Connects in our work fleet and I've driven them a few times and I'm a big fan of the capless design. I'm glad to see it carried over to the Bronco.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guess you haven't put fuel in any Ford in the last 7-8 years? My '13 ST had it, and all my Fords since. I'm not sure when they started on the trucks.
My 12 F-150 has it, wife's old 2010 Fusion was the first vehicle I've seen with it. I am a fan, unless you need to out a fuel additive in...don't forget to use the funnel!!!

Sponsored

Esham

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I thought this was a cool feature on the 2021 Bronco. What do you guys think of the three little broncos?

Ford Bronco New Bronco Easter Egg Spotted Under Fuel Door Screenshot_20200911-172746
Someone explain what I'm seeing here. I can see the three broncos stamped in the metal. Am I missing anything?

busted bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 bronco rock crawler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Capless fuel fill.
My CRV has one and you cannot spray wash with the fuel door open...

Mixed feelings. No cap to lose, but no washout 'interior' either. Better not splash mud/river water up too high either.
I'll bet it's not going to be an issue. i have poor vision, but i can see the notch at the bottom to allow water to drain. you'd have to be getting pretty crazy with the spray wand to get enough water past the flap to have any effect on the fuel delivery system. I suspect there is actually a good seal there for emissions reasons.

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

2012 F150 crew has it.
Sponsored