Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 C-10, 2022 Black Diamond, 2007 Harley Davidso
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

they need to make on for the passenger side so they have the same orientation.
Sponsored

snakeyes

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco "Billy" Wildtrac, Sasquatch A10
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Need a Bronco to put the badge on - 1 year and counting

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like the look of the old school bronco badging but I wish the grill had Ford instead of Bronco, seems redundant to have Bronco Bronco Bronco on the front half of the car. I’m sure a grill with Ford with be in the works, no not the Raptor grill either. Anyway, looks nice, just my thoughts.
I would be ok with the REAL FORD FACTORY RAPTOR "FORD" GRILLE.. not that goofy knockoff people use on f150s.

Fordmanfrombirth

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It looks far better than that cheesy sticker. For what they are getting for these vehicles, they could have done a lot better than a damn cheap sticker.

Sponsored

VolBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Honda Odyssey, 19 Honda Accord, 12 Volvo XC60
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
These badges are a must for me. The stickers look cheesy and cheap. These look super sharp. I am wondering what the gloss white would look like on the velocity blue.

Squatch This

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee 4Dr V6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had the Badlands “V” badge and it just looked out of place to me. The retro script from Bronco Depot is perfect. I love it! Check it out. This is the Satin Silver on Area 51. The Badlands badge came off with ease - hasn’t had time to bake on yet.

Ford Bronco New Bronco fender badge from Bronco Depot USA looks awesome IMG_20210418_162621

Ford Bronco New Bronco fender badge from Bronco Depot USA looks awesome IMG_20210418_162621

I also have an A51 coming and have been on the fence about which heritage badge color I want to go with. Helps to see some of the choices being played out. The satin silver looks good against A51 and nicely compliments your beauty rings. Good choice.

Squatch This

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee 4Dr V6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

These badges are a must for me. The stickers look cheesy and cheap. These look super sharp. I am wondering what the gloss white would look like on the velocity blue.
Super sharp is how it would look. Would really pop.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A friend of mine ordered these and he said they are a plastic mold, not a metal of any sort. Can anyone confirm? He lives in another state so I can’t just go check his out in person.

Sponsored

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A friend of mine ordered these and he said they are a plastic mold, not a metal of any sort. Can anyone confirm? He lives in another state so I can’t just go check his out in person.
Yes they are polycarbonate\plastic. All the vendors sell reproductions for the first gen broncos but they come with pins on the back for the retainers that were back then.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had the Badlands “V” badge and it just looked out of place to me. The retro script from Bronco Depot is perfect. I love it! Check it out. This is the Satin Silver on Area 51. The Badlands badge came off with ease - hasn’t had time to bake on yet.

That looks awesome! Another member relocated his OBX badge to the rear window. I wouldn’t be surprised if Ford ultimately makes the same move. The script Bronco is a classic. I wonder if they ever bothered to trademark the badge.

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know when the satin silver will be back in stock or (long shot) does anyone have a pic of a Chrome badge against A51 (non-Sas)? @Rickperry

Last edited:

lrdraca90

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
These are very cool. The original stickers look cheap. Im waiting on my white bronco. What do you guys think about white badges on white Bronco?

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These are very cool. The original stickers look cheap. Im waiting on my white bronco. What do you guys think about white badges on white Bronco?

Ford Bronco New Bronco fender badge from Bronco Depot USA looks awesome 1634047248985
Sponsored