Advertisement

broncoenthusiast

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco xlt
Yeah, I remember that, had some kind of arm that moved the mirror with the door. Now That you say that, these mirrors do not look like those patents did. (y)
Could be internally mounted? i.e. inside the mirror arm

Advertisement

Colorado buff

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Am I the only one that thinks Cyber Orange is hideous? I like yellow and I like orange, just not mixed together.
I agree. I also don’t like the construction orange colour, Lamborghini had a blood orange colour that was fantastic and would look great here,

OP
Spooled

Spooled

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150
I agree. I also don’t like the construction orange colour, Lamborghini had a blood orange colour that was fantastic and would look great here,
The Lamborghini color is called Arancio Argos and it is stunning in person. I like Competition Orange better than this Cyber Orange.

Colorado buff

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
The Lamborghini color is called Arancio Argos and it is stunning in person. I like Competition Orange better than this Cyber Orange.
Thanks and yeah it’s beautiful. Agree competition orange with a white roof would be fantastic as well. Nice call there.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
From what I understand the raptor will be cool, but it will all be stuff you could do aftermarket. I’ve been told to just get it and upgrade.
Exactly. I could have mine kitted out exactly the way I want and paid off by the time the Raptor is released. Without a car payment, I could buy some Icon or Fox suspension, tune the engine for more power, etc. I can't wait two years and see all the badass Broncos that people have made their own just to get a factory release that costs more than aftermarket.

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement