Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What's with the crease on right fender, are they showing a teaser of different fender options?

I wasn't a fan of the fender based on previous leaks but they look solid from head on.
You're actually seeing the rear fender peek over the front one, creating the illusion of a crease.

My crude graphic shows what you're seeing the red is the front fender, the blue the rear.

You can see the notch of body color paint in the top left corner separating the two.

Ford Bronco New Bronco Official Teaser Shows Cyber Orange, Fenders, Lights, Mirrors 1593537360912
Sponsored

JTL2017

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano...sadly
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think this is a lower trim model. The headlights don’t have the led rings and the grill doesn’t have the glossy black finish.

OP
OP
Spooled

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think this is a lower trim model. The headlights don’t have the led rings and the grill doesn’t have the glossy black finish.
I agree and It's good to see that even lower trims will get big beefy 315's. Ford will sell a bunch of these if you can get lockers and other offroad goodies on lower trims. Not everyone wants fancy interiors or a lot of tech.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I agree and It's good to see that even lower trims will get big beefy 315's.
We have no evidence or information yet for what the option packages are and what is required for the larger size tires, we have seen several sizes of smaller tires on some of the prototypes. Hopefully we will know all on July 13th.

OP
OP
Spooled

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We have no evidence or information yet for what the option packages are and what is required for the larger size tires, we have seen several sizes of smaller tires on some of the prototypes. Hopefully we will know all on July 13th.
You are correct a more accurate statement may have been that it appears you dont have to have the top trim to get 35's.

Personally I'm hoping they offer a bunch of different options. Maybe they'll sell us cheap steel wheels with cheap tires, but with upgraded suspension thats ready for 35's or 37's. This well be great for people who want aftermarket wheels anyways with whatever tires they want.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're actually seeing the rear fender peek over the front one, creating the illusion of a crease.

My crude graphic shows what you're seeing the red is the front fender, the blue the rear.

You can see the notch of body color paint in the top left corner separating the two.

Ford Bronco New Bronco Official Teaser Shows Cyber Orange, Fenders, Lights, Mirrors 1593537360912
Man I looked at that and didn't once think depth perception to rear! Thanks for getting my eyes straight!

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Am I the only one that thinks Cyber Orange is hideous? I like yellow and I like orange, just not mixed together.
I need to see it in person.. I’m sure there’s a better word for it but the “tolerance stacking” of distortion from the camera, the post processing, compression from uploading, and then distortion from the screen you’re viewing it on means you can’t really tell what it looks like in person.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They dropped this out of nowhere!! And I have so much work to get done!! ??? LOVING IT

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I need to see it in person..
I'm not overly familiar with auto shows, but there are a few colors I'd like to see in person between 7/13 reservation date & december order finalization. How likely are we to see Bronco on display somewhere during that window?

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They sometimes leave mast antennas off in official photos too.

Those are LEDs, just a reflector type.

Those, however, aren't the ones with the DRL rings - so this appears to be a lower trim.
Ford Bronco New Bronco Official Teaser Shows Cyber Orange, Fenders, Lights, Mirrors 242CDF3D-F84B-4546-8FC5-968C0E5A92E8 (2)

I think I see a little nipple on the extreme right...maybe a plug for removed antenna in photo shoot.
Sponsored