First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not doubting you but you must have seen them. I deal with people ALOT who act like they know what they are talking about but they don't. Metric tire sizes only go to about 315/325 range witch is 12.50 to 13 wide and 70 or 60 aspect ratio to get from 34.5 up to the max of 35.6 tall. After that for the most part it goes to 37, 38, 40, 42, etc. So I guess my point about you seeing them, in person, is because, unless you have physically seen the size on the side of the tire, you would be guessing and just looking at a tire and wheel and saying that is a 37 is not that easy. I tell people all the time my F150 has 35's they call me a liar even after they look at the truck so I say "Read the sidewall" ...……. "but they don't look like 35's". correct because they are 35's and on 20's NOT on 17's. They "look" like 33's because the rims are 20's. I remember here someone posted three wheels and tires leaning on the wall and asked to guess what size they were . they "looked" to me like a 32/33 and a 35. but here again I see it everyday. I work in a 4X4 shop. Have had a lot of TJ's in the shop lately and it is weird to see so many 33's on 15. makes me think they are 35's on 17's just by the way they "look".

Sorry if I seem like I am rambling I guess my point would be did you see them or are just "looking" at them and going with the 37's ???

Not that I don't believe you because I think it is going to be awesome if they are 37's and we already know this Bronco is going to be a badass. :D
I get the same thing when I say I have 35s.

Also rollin on 20s.

Ford Bronco New Bronco Official Teaser Shows Cyber Orange, Fenders, Lights, Mirrors IMG_20200630_203558_030
Sponsored

danzy55

Base
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2003 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Aight y’all what shoes is this beast wearing?
Goodyear’s?

Ford Bronco New Bronco Official Teaser Shows Cyber Orange, Fenders, Lights, Mirrors IMG_20200630_203558_030
Looks like BF Goodrich KM3 or that Goodyear Wrangler on some test mile shots.
it’s a Goodyear Wrangler....might need a name change to Goodyear Bronco

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I get the same thing when I say I have 35s.

Also rollin on 20s.

Yep exactly the 20's and shorter sidewall makes them "appear" smaller than say 35's on 17's, bigger sidewall and smaller rim size or "hole".

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone else feel they pushed the reveal back too far?
I mean I get the sensitivity to OJ and all but c'mon post it the next day or that weekend jeez! making us wait another week
They probably figure if they do it on a Friday or weekend, it gets buried, so by switching it to a Monday, they can be the big news story to start the week.

Dbarrett38

Outer Banks
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150. 2017 fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
True but if you look at f150,super duty, and ranger, they are all on Lariat and above models. Just Ford's way of trying to get people to pay for a higher trim. Personally I don't care if it does or doesn't not as it's pretty easy to just get aftermarket that look identical
And usually work a lot better to.

Sponsored

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not doubting you but you must have seen them. I deal with people ALOT who act like they know what they are talking about but they don't. Metric tire sizes only go to about 315/325 range witch is 12.50 to 13 wide and 70 or 60 aspect ratio to get from 34.5 up to the max of 35.6 tall. After that for the most part it goes to 37, 38, 40, 42, etc. So I guess my point about you seeing them, in person, is because, unless you have physically seen the size on the side of the tire, you would be guessing and just looking at a tire and wheel and saying that is a 37 is not that easy. I tell people all the time my F150 has 35's they call me a liar even after they look at the truck so I say "Read the sidewall" ...……. "but they don't look like 35's". correct because they are 35's and on 20's NOT on 17's. They "look" like 33's because the rims are 20's. I remember here someone posted three wheels and tires leaning on the wall and asked to guess what size they were . they "looked" to me like a 32/33 and a 35. but here again I see it everyday. I work in a 4X4 shop. Have had a lot of TJ's in the shop lately and it is weird to see so many 33's on 15. makes me think they are 35's on 17's just by the way they "look".

Sorry if I seem like I am rambling I guess my point would be did you see them or are just "looking" at them and going with the 37's ???

Also how are we getting there, just a leveling kit or full blown knuckle/ crossmember lift from the base model ??? are we going to find this out at the reveal???? it just brings up so many more questions. 37's is a big jump from the 35's I have seen in the leaked photos in some pretty tight wheel wells. Thought the 37's would be Braptor in a few years.

Not that I don't believe you because I think it is going to be awesome if they are 37's and we already know this Bronco is going to be a badass. :D
I did not see it in person but I know people that were involved in the shoot. There are other things about this particular Bronco that you’ll see soon that aren’t quite visible here. These are 37s. Ford will be going above & beyond, from the factory, to be giving us exactly what we want... done the “right” way.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I did not see it in person but I know people that were involved in the shoot. There are other things about this particular Bronco that you’ll see soon that aren’t quite visible here. These are 37s. Ford will be going above & beyond, from the factory, to be giving us exactly what we want... done the “right” way.

I'll accept that, Im not hard to please just ask the wife. :ROFLMAO: From the sound of things this Bronco is change everything and we will have LOTS of things to talk about, VERY soon.

Thanks DZ79 (y)(y)

Last edited:

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Man if you guys get this excited over a tiny teaser, I can't wait to see what you will do after the reveal. I'll probably have to pull out a defibrillator for many of you!

If this reveal has a solid performance and shows us stuff and not all fluff then the answer would be yes :ROFLMAO: you better bring the whole EMT force cause it will take me a few days to recover. I will go to work in a daze like a zombie babbling bbbbbbronco, bbbbbbbbronco. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco, F-150, F-450
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m going to remember this post. I sure hope you’re correct.

Sponsored

cowgoesmoo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mustang v6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just hope if its an awesome color they don't only offer it for the 1st year. As excited as I am I might wait for year 2 or the eventual raptor/warthog/baja/bananaramadingdong extreme off road version in a few more years.
True. I'm more inclined to wait for the eventual "raptor" version of the vehichle and I know for a fact Ford are going to release exclusive colors for that trim

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If there 37s at least your confirming a v6 and probably better gearing than the 150s

Last edited:

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got to say I'm shocked that a Bronco would come with 37" tires from the factory. Find it hard to believe. But if that pans out - will be wild. I tend to prefer a more mild tire size and lower vehicle for stability, but will be cool if Ford gives options, and offering 37s shows some moxie. Also to have 37s, the rest of the drivetrain will need to be up to par, meaning decently strong.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
True. I'm more inclined to wait for the eventual "raptor" version of the vehichle and I know for a fact Ford are going to release exclusive colors for that trim
From what I understand the raptor will be cool, but it will all be stuff you could do aftermarket. I’ve been told to just get it and upgrade.
Sponsored