Sponsored

New Bronco owner in MI - excited to join the community!

MichMatt

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2019 Expedition, 2020 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi all from Michigan! I’m a new Bronco owner, picking up my Cactus Grey 2022 Badlands Sasquatch 4 door a week ago. This is my first experience with a Bronco and I’m excited to join the community and explore more about this vehicle. It’s my daily driver, so I won’t be making a lot of modifications, but I’m hoping to get some exposure to trails (which will be new to me) and get out to the sand dunes on Lake Michigan next summer. I LOVE my new ride and seeing what everyone else is doing with their vehicles. Unfortunately I will need to wait a few months to be able to drive with the top and doors off, but some snow this winter will be fun as well!

Ford Bronco New Bronco owner in MI - excited to join the community! F96DDB22-A0D0-4FB6-9034-115D2BA5C0D6
Sponsored

Dream_Solventless

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22’ Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welcome and congratulations on the Bronco! Feel free to join us on the Michigan Bronco Club under the clubs tab here and on Facebook if you do that! There’s quite a few of us Michiganders on here and the group does some organized rides and other things throughout the year. It makes learning the trails a lot easier too!

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Welcome @MichMatt

Congrats on picking up your Bronco recently, that is a great looking ride.

We appreciate the photo you shared with group, this is a great community to ask question, share information and post photos of your vehicles!

We hope you enjoy all the benefits on the site and stick around.
Sponsored