First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats on the new 2 door Base Bronco! I have a 2 door Basesquatch myself. It is one very fun vehicle and I love it.

I got the Curt hitch- was only around $100. Looks super easy to install although I still have not had time to install mine.

Slimpickens

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats, looks great! My advice is take your doors off, it’s amazing! But… they are a lot easier to take off then put on, get the door bags - makes install much easier. Don’t try to put them back on by yourself - at least the first few times, get a friend to help! Lastly, get some painters tape and use that to cover the lip below the side mirrors down when taking off and putting them back on to prevent chips.

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats on your new Bronco, Michael. We hope you're enjoying being out on the road with it! :)
Are you able to check on my 21 build? It's been stuck at MAP for quite some time. Completely built since 3/28. I have asked my dealership to try to get info from their FORD rep and I get no response.

Mike5681

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats, looks great! My advice is take your doors off, it’s amazing! But… they are a lot easier to take off then put on, get the door bags - makes install much easier. Don’t try to put them back on by yourself - at least the first few times, get a friend to help! Lastly, get some painters tape and use that to cover the lip below the side mirrors down when taking off and putting them back on to prevent chips.

I'm considering the bags, any worry about scratching the doors as you slide them in and out of the bags?

Sponsored

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great looking ride! Enjoy your Unicorn status. I’ve had my 2 door Unicorn for 6 months and just yesterday saw another 2 door in the wild.

OP
OP
Wareagle1413

Wareagle1413

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Great looking ride! Enjoy your Unicorn status. I’ve had my 2 door Unicorn for 6 months and just yesterday saw another 2 door in the wild.
I have so far. Everywhere I go I get looks and the random “Nice Bronco” at red lights.
Sponsored