First Name
croydon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We want a competent,capable, reliable offroader, if you want doodads that are useless out in the woods go buy an Escalade. Ford makes pelnty of mall suvs, lets not ruin the Bronco. but thats where its headed.
When I ordered my Shelby GT 500 two years out, I wrote Ford engineering and told them I want every thing on my car to be totally functional. No BS scoops that go no where, no mickey mouse trim, Just total function. I got a reply from engineering that said you will be very happy. I sent another RE: the Bronco and have not gotten a reply. ????
Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't remember if this one got taken down too or not. The capture isn't as well done, but the animation looks the same.

nice music anyhow

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why don't you just buy an original 1965 Bronco? Sounds like the 2020 Bronco just isn't your cup of tea. Heck, I'm positive you could still get your hands on a horse and buggy combo. You know, without all that tech stuff. ;)
Hey, I have an EB and my husband has a horse that will pull his Amish buggy. I like screens though. haha

Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That start up crap is childish. there has to be a way of changing it.
Gotta cater to those with ADD, if they get bored while waiting for it to start up on their test drive, they may not buy it.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That start up crap is childish. there has to be a way of changing it.
Gotta cater to those with ADD, if they get bored while waiting for it to start up on their test drive, they may not buy it.
Eh, there are unavoidable boot times on these things, they are computers afterall. your phone, your laptop, your PC, all have boot times.

This intro is designed to provide something other than a blank black screen or typical BIOS boot screen during startup by using a secondary HDD or M2-type stored graphic file.

Your option is this, or the same 10-15 seconds of nothing/blinking BIOS boot. I'll take this.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eh, there are unavoidable boot times on these things, they are computers afterall. your phone, your laptop, your PC, all have boot times.

This intro is designed to provide something other than a blank black screen or typical BIOS boot screen during startup by using a secondary HDD or M2-type stored graphic file.

Your option is this, or the same 10-15 seconds of nothing/blinking BIOS boot. I'll take this.
i understand the reasoning, hence my comment.

Sponsored

Nick94

First Name
Nikolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus Mk3 Rs
Hi GUys, i just played around in my Focus Rs with my Sync 3 (unofficial updated to 3.4 (Focus Mk4... System)).

And i found this. Here is a video from the bootup screen. So the Bronco get a Sync 3 rather than a sync 4! I hope i helped you!

Ford Bronco Bronco start up welcome screen animation video 101362386_614775832582013_6848920950630038572_n

Simmy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All American
Your Bronco Model
Base

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yeah very old news, sorry to say. Also I wouldn't have concluded that this means Bronco will get Sync 3 - it just means they were starting to develop the startup animation when all they had available was Sync 3.

Simmy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All American
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah very old news, sorry to say. Also I wouldn't have concluded that this means Bronco will get Sync 3 - it just means they were starting to develop the startup animation when all they had available was Sync 3.
This is now so old I wonder if there's any chance the animation has been updated or changed for the production Bronco.
Sponsored