William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So looks like you were an original reservsation holder?

With RM, I just placed my order a couple weeks ago. Walk in, I guess?

Anyway, they required no deposit at all. Said if I back out, someone will buy it. šŸ˜‚
Original res. of Aug 8th, 2020.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Keith Dunford

Keith Dunford

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.texascompletebronco.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

bahaha did B6G lightup your web store,page keeps crashing,it's like when i reserved my Bronco lol
Lol yeah it looks like we had a few hundred at the same time, try it again, if you continue having issues let me know!

OP
OP
Keith Dunford

Keith Dunford

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

still borked
Ford Bronco New Bronco Store: Texas Complete Truck Center. Introducing TCBronco Roof Rack For Soft Top hulk smash
Are you going to TCBroncos.com? If thatā€™s not working for you try texascompletebronco.com there shouldnā€™t be anything wrong with the site Iā€™ve been able to access it all day. it might be the browser you are using doesnā€™t like our redirect. If you still have issues pm me what device and browser you are using

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are you going to TCBroncos.com? If thatā€™s not working for you try texascompletebronco.com there shouldnā€™t be anything wrong with the site Iā€™ve been able to access it all day. it might be the browser you are using doesnā€™t like our redirect. If you still have issues pm me what device and browser you are using
working now thank you

Sponsored

BadDaddyP

Badlands
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Excited to first discovered you in my drive down 35 last week. Now I see you are on my favorite forum. Welcome!

Looking at your website, I see several items i want! Curious about the ARB dual compressor mount. I had been looking at the KR mount. Do you have a video showing how to install?

And for those of us not too far away, do you do installs? Might drop it off and then spend a day on the Comal!

OP
OP
Keith Dunford

Keith Dunford

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Excited to first discovered you in my drive down 35 last week. Now I see you are on my favorite forum. Welcome!

Looking at your website, I see several items i want! Curious about the ARB dual compressor mount. I had been looking at the KR mount. Do you have a video showing how to install?

And for those of us not too far away, do you do installs? Might drop it off and then spend a day on the Comal!
We are a full repair facility with ASE certified Mater Techs and can install or Fab anything, I try to keep the popular items at our location, we keep the items we make in stock but we are also dealers for just about everyone that makes parts for the Bronco. As for the video we do have a YouTube channel but we donā€™t have a video of the compressor mount yet, I will have the guys work on that soon.

SFAforester

Base
First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Base, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Chris, I'd love to see pictures (or video) of what it looks like or how to take the top off and open up the soft top. I know you said you can leave the side panels on, but would love to see pics of that.
Sponsored