First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Made it home finally after 18 months of waiting! Nsford was awesome to deal with!

17809.jpeg

17807.jpeg
SATX.... Nice!

I'm currently working with Red McCombs, but nothing locked in... Not to derail, but any reason you went with Northside?

Feel free to DM me if you don't want to share here...
Sponsored

OP
OP
Keith Dunford

Keith Dunford

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.texascompletebronco.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I canceled my hard top to get scheduled quicker..received Vin# next day....been wondering about roof rack! I love the looks of this rack! How easy does it install but most importantly how easy uninstall? Hoping to use some sort of lift from garage ceiling!
Installing by yourself is just about impossible, the rack is pretty heavy, however it uses all factory holes with no modifications so the 4 bolts on the windshield and 8 bolts on the rear and it should be able to lift off with the assist of a lift. If you needed more room in the garage you could unbolt the sides from the top lift it up then just unbolt the side from the the Bronco.

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Installing by yourself is just about impossible, the rack is pretty heavy, however it uses all factory holes with no modifications so the 4 bolts on the windshield and 8 bolts on the rear and it should be able to lift off with the assist of a lift. If you needed more room in the garage you could unbolt the sides from the top lift it up then just unbolt the side from the the Bronco.
that's awesome...this will probably be my 1st mod when I get delivery....now I have to figure out if I should drive out there from Atlanta to pick it up! Might be a good way to break it in. Would love to take my big bend to Big Bend and I think you are about half way!

OP
OP
Keith Dunford

Keith Dunford

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

that's awesome...this will probably be my 1st mod when I get delivery....now I have to figure out if I should drive out there from Atlanta to pick it up! Might be a good way to break it in. Would love to take my big bend to Big Bend and I think you are about half way!
Lol yeah we are just outside San Antonio, that would be a heck of a trip just let us know ahead of time so we can make sure to have one set aside for you!

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Texas Complete Truck Center has been part of the Lonestar Early Bronco Club since before we where even a shop, with the New Broncos coming out we got a little excited and have 3 with a 4th one on the way and tons of product testing going on! Check us out at TcBroncos.com we carry a ton of products from several vendors and make our own products in our fab shop. Catch us out at the BFG booth at KOH next week or out at United By Bronco in Sand Hollow next month!

DSC00719.jpg

DSC00734-Edit.jpg

DSC00740.jpg

Texas Complete TC Bronco roof rack for soft top.jpg

DSC00720.jpg
Whats up with the fly rod? Is that mounted on the roll bar...if so, how?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Keith Dunford

Keith Dunford

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Whats up with the fly rod? Is that mounted on the roll bar...if so, how?
Are you talking about the panel on the blue roll cage? If so it bolts into the factory holes for the roll bar and the soft top. We have an adapter that we send out to adapt to the hard top.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Texas Complete Truck Center has been part of the Lonestar Early Bronco Club since before we where even a shop, with the New Broncos coming out we got a little excited and have 3 with a 4th one on the way and tons of product testing going on! Check us out at TcBroncos.com we carry a ton of products from several vendors and make our own products in our fab shop. Catch us out at the BFG booth at KOH next week or out at United By Bronco in Sand Hollow next month!

DSC00719.jpg

DSC00734-Edit.jpg

DSC00740.jpg

Texas Complete TC Bronco roof rack for soft top.jpg

DSC00720.jpg
I like those lights with the gold rings, do they offer a fog yellow/amber option?

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its a little misleading with those wheels. it is a base model but we installed the SAS shocks on it so it does sit a little higher. the Tires are 285/75r16
I wonder if these would rub in a nonSAS BD. Love the look! Might have to get me some take-offs

OP
OP
Keith Dunford

Keith Dunford

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like those lights with the gold rings, do they offer a fog yellow/amber option?
They don't have them in Fog or Amber but they do have an amber lens that snaps onto the outside

OP
OP
Keith Dunford

Keith Dunford

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wonder if these would rub in a nonSAS BD. Love the look! Might have to get me some take-offs
I bet they would fit without the SAS if anything you might just need to remove the crash bars, there's plenty of room under there to go larger

Sponsored

Chelada

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

SATX.... Nice!

I'm currently working with Red McCombs, but nothing locked in... Not to derail, but any reason you went with Northside?

Feel free to DM me if you don't want to share here...
I'm working with Red McCombs, as well. Initial build week is scheduled for 2/14. Keeping my fingers crossed it sticks!

MeanGreen

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm working with Red McCombs, as well. Initial build week is scheduled for 2/14. Keeping my fingers crossed it sticks!
Awesome. Looking at your signature, you should have just bought the demo/test drive unit... 😜

Well, once I'm setup, I'll definitely be visiting @Chris Bedock to get goodies.

76FordBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tiger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

bahaha did B6G lightup your web store,page keeps crashing,it's like when i reserved my Bronco lol

MeanGreen

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Originally i was with Jordan ford but they wanted $1000 non refundable deposit for the bronco. At the time this was before Bronco off rodeo and any models were at any dealership so i transfered to NSford which took a $500 refundable deposit. Staff has been very friendly and currently trying to get my storage bags for my front doors and the 200,000 points for switching to soft top. Just spend hour half and 5 transfers @Ford through different department but no outcome yet.

The last support @Ford Motor Company called Jordan ford to see whats going on since it appears this got dropped off my order which is not their fault. I only made 6 changes in the last 18 months to my order to include going from badlands to black diamond back to bad lands after i got to drive it at the off rodeo. It has been a headache but i am hoping it all get resolved. My purchase invoice didnt have the bags listed but i have one of the many changes with the bag at no cost.

Bronco order.jpg
So looks like you were an original reservsation holder?

With RM, I just placed my order a couple weeks ago. Walk in, I guess?

Anyway, they required no deposit at all. Said if I back out, someone will buy it. 😂
Sponsored