Sponsored

New Broncos at Kansas Rocks Recreation Park Camp-N-Crawl Event April 11.

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My father is on the board at KRocks and he said Ford will be bringing a 2-door, 4-door, Sport, and a new Raptor to display at the Camp-N-Crawl Event on April 11th. To his knowledge it will be just display, which is disappointing because I would love to see them on the trails. My guess is that it's the same setup that they had in OKC given that it's a camping event. We will see.

http://www.ksrockspark.com/event/c-19-camp-n-crawl/
Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for the tip. I don't currently own off-road equipment but I will check to see if I can visit Saturday to check them out.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP
OP
Jdyount

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is interesting because they're also supposedly in St. Louis that same time:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...e-at-the-st-louis-auto-show-april-2021.13842/
He said very specifically April 11th (Sunday) so maybe they will be in St Louis Friday and Saturday then at KRocks Sunday. Maybe it could be a different group from Ford. I'll post any additional info he comes across before then.

Honestly I'm a little disappointed that we haven't seen some sort of marketing schedule from Ford saying we'll be at these events these days with these modles. Also disappointed that Ford hasn't had more hands on events this early, they could disinfect between showings and more and more people are getting the vaccine...
Sponsored