First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey maybe your right....we will all find out next month. My money is on a top end off road package with 305/70/17 or max 315/70/17
It's all but guaranteed there will be a trim with 315/70/17. That's the tire size in these shots and been spotted several times before. Ford isn't going to drive around and do a bunch of testing with a tire size they aren't going to use. Now whether or not we see a 37" tire depends on if you believe what members here that claim to have information that they will be available.

Considering how tight Ford is playing this to the chest and how few "spy shot" we have seen it is very possible Ford has test rigs with 37"s that we haven't seen.
Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's all but guaranteed there will be a trim with 315/70/17. That's the tire size in these shots and been spotted several times before. Ford isn't going to drive around and do a bunch of testing with a tire size they aren't going to use. Now whether or not we see a 37" tire depends on if you believe what members here that claim to have information that they will be available.

Considering how tight Ford is playing this to the chest and how few "spy shot" we have seen it is very possible Ford has test rigs with 37"s that we haven't seen.
This is just a thought but maybe the are testing the tires for fitment to get it dailed in but wont offer the tires on the showroom floor for fleet mpg requirements. But offer them at the dealership through a aftermarket partnership like we know they have with Yakima. Perhaps there is an yet unrevealed tire partnership that will offer 35s and 37s installed at select dealers upon order?

Just a thought....?

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is just a thought but maybe the are testing the tires for fitment to get it dailed in but wont offer the tires on the showroom floor for fleet mpg requirements. But offer them at the dealership through a aftermarket partnership like we know they have with Yakima. Perhaps there is an yet unrevealed tire partnership that will offer 35s and 37s installed at select dealers upon order?

Just a thought....?
That’s possible as well

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Just a thought....?
IF the Bronco can take 35" or 37" without a lift its going to look real strange on 31" or 33". If you need a lift to fit the 35" or 37" then you are taking a good chunk to add onto your selling price. Will the Dealer keep your stock setup? If they do what are they going to do with them? If they don't what are you going to do with them? People buy Rubicon take off cause they are bigger than what theirs came with. If the Bronco doesn't have the difference from the factory it will be hard to sell your take-offs.

Plus I think most people that will want to change rims/tires right away aren't going to do it through the dealer. Unless the dealer stocks their specific rim and tire they want.

I am also assuming the Bronco will be using the 35"s to help make up the difference between IFS and SFA. If they aren't offered as factory most reviews will not use them, this could lead to poor reviews of it's off-road credibility which Ford does not want.

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
IF the Bronco can take 35" or 37" without a lift its going to look real strange on 31" or 33". If you need a lift to fit the 35" or 37" then you are taking a good chunk to add onto your selling price. Will the Dealer keep your stock setup? If they do what are they going to do with them? If they don't what are you going to do with them? People buy Rubicon take off cause they are bigger than what theirs came with. If the Bronco doesn't have the difference from the factory it will be hard to sell your take-offs.

Plus I think most people that will want to change rims/tires right away aren't going to do it through the dealer. Unless the dealer stocks their specific rim and tire they want.

I am also assuming the Bronco will be using the 35"s to help make up the difference between IFS and SFA. If they aren't offered as factory most reviews will not use them, this could lead to poor reviews of it's off-road credibility which Ford does not want.
we have already seen a verity of tire and suspension set ups. The bronco with 35”s will not have the same suspension as the one with 33” or 32/31”

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

no way in hell a factory is going to sell a bronco with 37" most likely not even 35". Think you'll see a couple options base/lower end model 255/70/17 and max size 305/70/17.
:sneaky::coffee:

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
we have already seen a verity of tire and suspension set ups. The bronco with 35”s will not have the same suspension as the one with 33” or 32/31”
Exactly what I'm saying.

Ford is not doing all this testing to offer the 35"s as a "dealer installed option". They will be factory fitted.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

most likely fuel economy figures, 37" are way way to big for your average consumer. Jeep sells a couple hundred thousand wranglers/yr and most likely only 20% are Rubicon's with 285/70/17 gotta face it most Jeeps never see real off road action...hell maybe a dirt road tops.
Leave the 37" and lift kits for the after market folks
I don't believe anyone said EVERY Bronco will get 37's. But there are posts here that people have said "I have seen 37's and sway bar disconnects", and it is people that are supposedly working on the project. So only time will tell. As of now it's 24 days. Subject to change.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A little tidbit for the doubters.

My 08 F-150. 32ish Pirelli P-zeros on it when I bought it. Cadillac tires as I call them. One week later after I smoked them off, I put a 2" level kit on.
Kit said 33's. I put 35's.

We have seen in the pics 34 and someting tires, it sure as hell ain't gonna take much to get a 37 under it.

FixItQuick

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Lifted F150 SuperCrew K&N intake, Magnaflow Exhaust.; 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee woods beater; 2015 Chevy Volt
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hope that they do like was rumored and they have Tremor as a package on many vehicles. So you have the mild of road package of FX4 and the more serious off road with a bit of a lift and full skid plates in a Tremor package.

Ruptured Duck

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford is smart. Traditionally IFS is more problematic and costly to lift than SFA. If engineered from the beginning to allow fitment of 37's with little effort it will allow the Bronco to be competitive with the Wrangler out of the gate. It "may" not be offered from the factory but engineered to allow the consumer to make the leap without forking over huge amounts of cash to do so. This is one of the huge upgrades made to the JL/JT over the older JK Wrangler.
Sponsored