Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
  • Banned
Hello all!

I've been reading and lurking as a visitor, but since I finally put an order in, thought I'd join and participate in officially now that the year-plus wait begins.

I say new chapter because I'm going from one type of open air vehicle (Polaris Slingshot) to another that I can enjoy with my family now.

Excited to "get out there" and hit the trails, join group rides, and make new friends who enjoy the Ford Bronco (its ups, downs, and everything in between).

tenor.gif
Sponsored

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello all!

I've been reading and lurking as a visitor, but since I finally put an order in, thought I'd join and participate in officially now that the year-plus wait begins.

I say new chapter because I'm going from one type of open air vehicle (Polaris Slingshot) to another that I can enjoy with my family now.

Excited to "get out there" and hit the trails, join group rides, and make new friends who enjoy the Ford Bronco (its ups, downs, and everything in between).

Ford Bronco New Chapter in Texas tenor
Hello and welcome!
From your name/pic, I am guessing you ordered a green Outer Banks. There are clubs listed on the site, but I don't know how active any of them are since I am still waiting for my Bronco. I hope you don't have to wait a year.

OP
OP
MeanGreen

MeanGreen

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
  • Banned
Hello and welcome!
From your name/pic, I am guessing you ordered a green Outer Banks. There are clubs listed on the site, but I don't know how active any of them are since I am still waiting for my Bronco. I hope you don't have to wait a year.
Yes, I went with an Outerbanks Sasquatch with high package and options that'll have me waiting for awhile, but it's okay. I'm in no rush. Wife and I have our daily drivers.

Dealer told me it could be a 2023 and if that's the case, maybe I'll get the new instrument cluster that everyone is gushing over from the Raptor/Warthog.

Here's my toy that the Bronco will be replacing:

Ford Bronco New Chapter in Texas IMG_20200731_122709_462

Ford Bronco New Chapter in Texas IMG_20211031_213816_359
Sponsored