First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Considering changing my reservation from a Base to Black Diamond just so I can get Cactus Grey? Sucks it will cost me an additional 5-6K.
You can get Cactus Grey on the Big Bend which also has optional rear diff lockers ($500-ish). You also you 17" aluminum wheels w/32" tires.
Sponsored

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After seeing that Rapid Red Bronco I really like how it looks. Going back and forth between it and Velocity Blue.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
For those not in a rush, sounds like there might be additional colors available, per a Ford spokesman: "We will continue to add new appearance and feature choices, including paint colors and special editions, for customers that have a longer wait."

MachingBird

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm ordering a new Bronco because it reminds of the first Broncos. The paint... not so much. Ford needs to understand this. I want some Vintage Colors.

Mountain Goat

Black Diamond
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 BMW 325i, '17 VW Alltrack, '20 Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I voted Rapid Red, but I really wish there was a green option. I might get a wrap to make it happen. Life’s too short for muted colors.

Just today I saw a Q5 and a Disco both in beautiful greens. Ugh.
478C5409-045E-44D4-9968-CBEED85C24F8.jpeg

086A16EF-F7B4-4951-9A3E-5CF1801A6A5A.jpeg
One more vote for a British Racing Green Bronco!

I wish Ford would offer every color in the base model so we don't feel like we are being punished for not picking the higher end. I would pick area 51 if I could
You are being punished.

Sponsored

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm ordering a new Bronco because it reminds of the first Broncos. The paint... not so much. Ford needs to understand this. I want some Vintage Colors.
If you look at the vintage colors chart floating around here you'll see that most, if not all of the colors offered have a very close vintage match.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Voted for Cyber Orange. I would switch to a green in a heartbeat though. Also would consider Kodiak Brown from the sport if it was offered.
The Kodiak Brown is nice. I also like Alto Blue on the Sport.

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1. Race Red (lucky... exact color wanted and available)
11. NA
12. Buying from the dealer lot (not happening soon): Any Badland available in any color and optioned closest to my want list.
Color note - As I ride or drive passing neighborhood family gatherings, reunions, birthdays, graduations, and streets lined with parked vehicles or parking lots noting the sea of blacks, grays, whites, and silvers, I give a thank you to the occasional courageous individual picking a "color" not knowing if they were bold enough to make that choice or it was the only one available when they needed a vehicle. But, it is great having the opportunity to read the feedback of those working through the "what color" process and for some 2dr vs 4dr. No matter the end result in poll numbers, I am looking forward to seeing any Bronco and color choice knowing there was a lot of thought and research behind the purchase. Can hardly wait to see the first owner pictures of their Bronco with details in the 6th Gen Showcase.
Sponsored