Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's fascinating how this poll shows that ordering a new vehicle skews buyers away from " safe, lot filling colors" , to stuff that would be harder for dealers to re-sale later.
Sponsored

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

there's a new f150 in rapid red on my street with the black package and it looks incredible. fall in love with that colour every time i see it.

TD723

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500, 2017 Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
But I think you will love the Black Diamond..
But if I can go base 2d Sasquatch v6/auto compared to Black Diamond 2d v6/auto for $2100 less? I do plan on running 37’s at some point so the Sasquatch high lift suspension and 35’s are a waste of money, really just want the gear ratio, axles and lockers. If I go 4d then the BD is definitely the way to go. It never ends ?

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I wanted Cactus to look like the first edition pic on the Ford site, but it only looks like that on cloudy days, and minty fresh the rest of the time. I settled on carbonized Gray, because Magnetic Gray and I get along so well. Aaaand then I went to the dedicated Antimatter Blue thread and saw a pic of a Bronco in AM Blue, matching top, and dark windows. Damn. Strikingly beautifully badass. I was saved from mall crawler status only by another pic that showed AMB actually doesn’t suck w/ the Grey top. AMB just plain works for me in ways I can’t explain, and still can’t. It would even look cool with a tan soft top.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
No love for the black. After I saw this picture I was sold however if someone can photoshop other colors I’d be curious to see what they look like
Ford Bronco New color poll 9/26 - After seeing painted Bronco bodies BD1D18CD-E7B7-4A3F-A8F5-E92210E9C1D0

Sponsored

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have locked in my color selection finally....for the 5th time.

First Cactus Gray
Second Cyber Orange
Third Iconic Silver
Fourth Oxford White
5th and final as of this minute Rapid Red

I expect I will melt down at the dealer and end up with Black at the last minute. Am I alone being this indecisive?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have narrowed it down to 10

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm going Velocity Blue ....last color that grabbed me this hard was VERY similar to AMB ....Black Sapphire on a 89(?) Vette. Maybe I'm kind of over it???? After like 30 years....

I still have project cars in my mind SCREAMING for that color....like a split bumper Camaro, LOL.

I understand the draw, Once that color grabs you, you're done.:ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco New color poll 9/26 - After seeing painted Bronco bodies 1601263378103
Eh, I guess I've just never been a super dark color person (whether that be black or something like AMB).

OP
OP
jaruss01

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's fascinating how this poll shows that ordering a new vehicle skews buyers away from " safe, lot filling colors"
There is definitely a trend here for non-traditional colors. But i think that's more of a product of it coming from an enthusiast forum. Dont forget, the 2 dr / 4dr poll resulted in 40/60% here, and will likely be 10/90% for the rest of the world outside this forum.

Sponsored

Judd_Skin

Outer Banks
First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think I'm down to Cactus Grey or Area 51, although AMB is still lingering. I need to see how each model looks with the interiors offered and with the white top/handles/fenders. B&P can't get here fast enough.

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Was all in on Cactus last poll. Now I don't know.

It t depends on what they actually look like (I'm looking at you CG and AMB) and what the roof options are.

Basically down to:
Cactus Grey with MIC (grey) roof
Antimatter Blue with white roof
Iconic Silver with painted black roof.

Wildcard:
Rapid Red with black roof. I bet it will look amazing but not sure if I want something that "flashy."
Rapid Red with black roof is my choice...come over to the darkside!

Ford Bronco New color poll 9/26 - After seeing painted Bronco bodies Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 2.49.51 PM

ah64aviator

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have locked in my color selection finally....for the 5th time.

First Cactus Gray
Second Cyber Orange
Third Iconic Silver
Fourth Oxford White
5th and final as of this minute Rapid Red

I expect I will melt down at the dealer and end up with Black at the last minute. Am I alone being this indecisive?
No you're not. I've been from Velocity Blue to Area 51 to Rapid Red as my choice color.

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I originally wanted Cyber Orange (CO), but I’m now leaning towards Antimatter Blue (AMB) after looking at these recent posts about the colors. I’m nervous CO will be too yellow. The posts about the 2021 F-150 in AMB is really selling me on that blue. I desperately need to see these two colors in-person prior to making a decision. CO may be too flashy and yellow for me. I’ll regret either choice I end up with and wish I had the other regardless.

Inventor

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I feel like since our old color poll, people have changed their minds multiple times and the old poll is not nearly as relevant. Now with the painted bodies photos & video I would hope people have refined their choice some since July.

I will admit there was a degree of selfish intent here to figure out how exclusive my AMB will be. Haha!
After looking at the painted bodies I picked Silver, And on my way home from the store I drove next to a brand new silver Chevy 4x4 and thought, this looks like something is missing. It wasn't dark enough. So I switched to Carbonized gray.
I wish Ford would offer every color in the base model so we don't feel like we are being punished for not picking the higher end. I would pick area 51 if I could
Sponsored