First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe Ford got it right on the third try? Oh well...I will just use the max mark on my b-stick as my target for now and not worry about the minimum mark until the f-sticks get us all new f-sticks.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do we know at approx what build date the correct dip sticks ARE being installed at the factory? Thanks

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What broncorik said. The boneheads released the new batch of sticks with the -B suffix change and when those sold out, decided to change the suffix again to -F. Since these are on backorder "tentatively" until the end of July, I can't tell you with 100% assurance they are identical but will tell you they are identical. This -B to -F change is in suffix only, not a third design change.
Thnx...I would like to order one.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do we know at approx what build date the correct dip sticks ARE being installed at the factory? Thanks
According to the parts program we use, the new style is used in vehicles built 5/9/22 and later. It's entirely possible Broncos on either side of that date could have the other style just because some build date breaks are not absolutely 100% accurate. The dead giveaway is the old style has an "H" on the top of the pull and the new has a black triangle.

Sponsored

10K_Vet

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

According to the parts program we use, the new style is used in vehicles built 5/9/22 and later. It's entirely possible Broncos on either side of that date could have the other style just because some build date breaks are not absolutely 100% accurate. The dead giveaway is the old style has an "H" on the top of the pull and the new has a black triangle.
Thank you very much!

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have an oil change coming up... so is about 1/2 way up the hash mark 7qts? Or do I go to the top of the hash? Where are we sitting on the new stick basically.

OP
OP
broncorik

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have an oil change coming up... so is about 1/2 way up the hash mark 7qts? Or do I go to the top of the hash? Where are we sitting on the new stick basically.
With a drain and a 7-quart fill (and the B or F stick) the oil level (after waiting the recommended 15 minute shut off period) will be below the top hash mark but above the add mark...closer the the top mark than the bottom.

Ts3794

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Late may build,
I have the “H”. And “ -BF” part number

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Late may build,
I have the “H”. And “ -BF” part number
Ha! I wondered when someone was going to blow that up. Can you get a pic of the engine build tag on the valve cover? I'm wondering if the build date break actually refers to the engine build date. Almost always, the date break is by vehicle build, not component. Going to be even more surprised if your engine build date is after 5/9/22.

Ts3794

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ha! I wondered when someone was going to blow that up. Can you get a pic of the engine build tag on the valve cover? I'm wondering if the build date break actually refers to the engine build date. Almost always, the date break is by vehicle build, not component. Going to be even more surprised if your engine build date is after 5/9/22.
engine
Ef06A22131120402

engine build date. 5/11 if I read it right

bronco Build. 5/22

pics coming soon

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

engine
Ef06A22131120402

engine build date. 5/11 if I read it right

bronco Build. 5/22

pics coming soon
If we don't have too many more outlier cases this would follow a previous statement, that build date breaks are sometimes imperfect and things like this can happen. We've seen TSBs in the past that specify date ranges for a specific issue and someone come in with that problem but is just outside the date range. This isn't common and can be a PITA to try to get Ford to add the vehicle to the program.

Bigeffr

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 6G BL SAS - 22 Sport Badlands - 13 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the same stick as TS3794 but my build date was 6/9
Sponsored