Sponsored

New Cut off date for 2021 Broncos / Prediction?? Updated July?

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know that most of the orders were placed during the first 3 days and that is mostly likely the cut-off for 2021.

However, what % of people who ordered Broncos (first 3 days) will place a final order?
How many Broncos will be built in 2021?
I know it does depend on the other factors such as your build, dealership allocation and mainly order of reservation.

Just wondering, if more then 50% of the reservations will be kept during July 13th-17th. If not, I still might have an outside opportunity.

What do you guys think the new predicated cut-off really is? I hope it is July 20th...
I think you have a good chance at getting it sooner than others, and this is why.... My sister ordered the baby Bronco Sport. She was one of the first online (like a lot of people here), and she ordered the FE. Ford has pushed her order back three times. There are Sports on lots all over the place, and she is still waiting for her FE.

Finally, she decided to see if she could just snag one off a lot because her car is past its prime. Anyway, one dealer got her all set up with the Sport Badlands, and promised they had one coming. Now they called her back and said it has been built, but won't arrive until the beginning of April. Her FE still has not been built.
So, the point of my very long, boring story is that you still have a chance at getting your Bronco this year, the same chance as everyone else...
Sponsored