Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
HI all,

I'm an October 2020 reservation holder who is far back in line at a dealer with limited allocations. Seems like there is little hope in getting my Bronco soon.

So I am thinking about placing a new order with a new dealership to see if I can get a Bronco sooner. Does anyone have any suggestions for a New England dealership with a small number of orders/large number of allocations that is selling for MSRP or better?

I know it's a long shot but I'd love to have the car in time for this summer.

Thanks!
Sponsored

ThesePretzels

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

HI all,

I'm an October 2020 reservation holder who is far back in line at a dealer with limited allocations. Seems like there is little hope in getting my Bronco soon.

So I am thinking about placing a new order with a new dealership to see if I can get a Bronco sooner. Does anyone have any suggestions for a New England dealership with a small number of orders/large number of allocations that is selling for MSRP or better?

Thanks!
I just posted about my positive experience with Richard King and Bonnell Ford in Winchester MA in a different NE forum thread. Can't speak to orders v. allocations, but worth giving him a call... Good luck

RedolentSurge

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

HI all,

Thanks!
Stephanie Gillis at Best Ford in Nashua, NH, gave us a counter-signed Purchase Agreement for MSRP. She's been great to deal with.

However, when I asked the guy in charge of tracking orders (John..?) about allocations and orders, he said he'd have to get back to me. When we checked out their floor mannequins in mid-January, he said they'd delivered seven or eight by then. So...I don't know if you can extrapolate any guesses from that.

OP
OP

thewodg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just posted about my positive experience with Richard King and Bonnell Ford in Winchester MA in a different NE forum thread. Can't speak to orders v. allocations, but worth giving him a call... Good luck
Thanks! I'll reach out to them.

OP
OP

thewodg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stephanie Gillis at Best Ford in Nashua, NH, gave us a counter-signed Purchase Agreement for MSRP. She's been great to deal with.

However, when I asked the guy in charge of tracking orders (John..?) about allocations and orders, he said he'd have to get back to me. When we checked out their floor mannequins in mid-January, he said they'd delivered seven or eight by then. So...I don't know if you can extrapolate any guesses from that.
Thanks. Sounds kinda like the number of Broncos that have gone out the door at the dealership with which I have my reservation. I'm like number 150 on their list...

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2022 order banks have closed, but Chatham Ford. They are down to probably under 50 orders remaining and are getting in Broncos regularly. All orders are at MSRP with no BS. Talk to Jim or Rick, tell them Mitch with the 2 door Badlands sent you.
Sponsored