Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big bend bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Updated with info:

That is Aly Dubois' Bronco.
She'll post about her review and testing when she can. Right now, she can't.
Someone recognized her Bronco. I reached out and asked because I wanted to know where she bought one and this was her reply:

“Thanks for reaching about about it. At this time I can’t talk about it since it’s still in the development phase. This is my first time working with a company like this so I don’t want to give info I’m not supposed to yet. Once I can release info I will. But thanks for the compliments! And I hope to see you and your Bronco in the wild soon!”

She was very nice but I’m not sure what Company she’s doing this for. Maybe we will know soon!

Original post:

Was at Meijer in Howell MI today and saw this bronco. But what top is this? This is exactly what I’m looking for.

PS whoever’s bronco this is - love what you’ve done so far.

Ford Bronco New double sunrider top spotted in development! CDE8C67A-D33D-4692-9F2C-6691242CFF1E

Ford Bronco New double sunrider top spotted in development! 31849A9C-521F-4B54-B896-ADAEC55D3F8A

Ford Bronco New double sunrider top spotted in development! 45A71747-7F22-4F66-9B44-C98F38B6C133
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:
OP
OP

Baileyfam

Big Bend
First Name
Bailey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big bend bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I know a lot of interest was out there for a double top, hopefully this is a prototype. Lots more 4 doors out there than 2 door folks.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Baileyfam

Big Bend
First Name
Bailey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big bend bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know a lot of interest was out there for a double top, hopefully this is a prototype. Lots more 4 doors out there than 2 door folks.
Well I didn’t see any badges or anything. So but I also didn’t want to be looking too hard and the owner to come out. Fingers crossed it hits the market next summer. I know they have a lot more soft tops out than hard tops right now too. So I wonder if that’s why the 2 door is out and not the 4 door?

OP
OP

Baileyfam

Big Bend
First Name
Bailey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big bend bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did @Bestop_Team actually take my idea and roll with it??

Double row Bestop Sunrider maybe??

If they did my new goal will to be to find just a rear shell. Zero need for the panels.
I wouldn’t have noticed it if I didn’t park next to it. It looks awesome. I’ve been looking for one like this! I was shocked when I saw it. You think bestop is the one who makes it?

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wouldn’t have noticed it if I didn’t park next to it. It looks awesome. I’ve been looking for one like this! I was shocked when I saw it. You think bestop is the one who makes it?
It's possible. Or there could be another manufacturer out there testing. Even a third option is some hacked apart a factory soft top and fabbed their own. Guess we will see eventually.

I put the bug in the @Bestop_Team ear and they said they were going to pass it on to their team.

OP
OP

Baileyfam

Big Bend
First Name
Bailey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big bend bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It's possible. Or there could be another manufacturer out there testing. Even a third option is some hacked apart a factory soft top and fabbed their own. Guess we will see eventually.

I put the bug in the @Bestop_Team ear and they said they were going to pass it on to their team.
this is my first time really looking at after market options. How are their products??

Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
this is my first time really looking at after market options. How are their products??
I have the Sunrider on my Gladiator and love it. Zero issues and a lifetime warranty. Bestop makes great products. They've been around the Jeep community since the 1950s.

OP
OP

Baileyfam

Big Bend
First Name
Bailey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big bend bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have the Sunrider on my Gladiator and love it. Zero issues and a lifetime warranty. Bestop makes great products. They've been around the Jeep community since the 1950s.
Great to know!!! I’ll look at some of their stuff more. And a lifetime warranty that’s awesome.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great to know!!! I’ll look at some of their stuff more. And a lifetime warranty that’s awesome.
The premium twill products have a lifetime warranty. Not all do. Just have to look. They don't have much for the Bronco yet except the Sunrider and the fastback soft top. I'd expect more top options in the future.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don’t mean to hijack but today I tested pulling into garage with Bestop 2 Dr roof retracted. It fit with 1/8” to spare. Non SAS BL. Door opening 82”. I’m psyched
Ford Bronco New double sunrider top spotted in development! 2C88D8C9-DA33-4855-BE28-64E41BA932B9
Sponsored