Reaction score
Website
www.asfir.com
Vehicle(s)
Subaru XV, Toyota Land-Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello everyone!

We're happy to announce a new product at asfir.com for the Ford Bronco - steel skid-plate protection for the Rear Shocks.

Go online at asfir.com for all the latest updates and products for the new Ford BRONCO !
Don't forget to use bro_5 at checkout for an extra 5% discount on all BRONCO products.
* Lead times are app. 1-2 weeks (excluding shipping times). For updated lead-time feel free to contact us here or at [email protected]

All the best,
Reut @ ASFIR

** Asfir 4x4 is an Israeli based manufacturer of 4x4 accessories. With 35 years of experience and passion for off-roading, we design & develop military grade underbody armor to fit your overlanding needs!
Made out of premium aluminum it is a 100% DIY bolt-on install. **
Ford Bronco New drop! Rear shocks armor skid plate cover by ASFIR WhatsApp Image 2022-01-20 at 1.39.26 PM
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Nice! On my list. Need one for the frame mount end of the rear lower control arms too.

Sponsored

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I like that design and may purchase these later. Are they powder coated, anodized, or what? Any color besides red? Congrats on coming to market with what appears to be a worthwhile product. As an aside, why do so many aftermarket manufacturers have to so prominently show their name? ASFIR to be sure you arenā€™t the only one doing this. Iā€™ve been looking at rock sliders and side steps lately. It seems like a lot of those do the same thing. Why does my Bronco have to be a rolling billboard? Or maybe just make your name a bit less prominent. On the ā€˜74 shown in my avatar, I got the bumpers from James Duff. A very subtle ā€œDuffā€ was stamped into metal the tubes. So the ā€œadvertisementā€œ was there, just not so prominent. Okay, Iā€™ll try not to fall getting off my soap box.

Sponsored

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like that design and may purchase these later. Are they powder coated, anodized, or what? Any color besides red? Congrats on coming to market with what appears to be a worthwhile product. As an aside, why do so many aftermarket manufacturers have to so prominently show their name? ASFIR to be sure you arenā€™t the only one doing this. Iā€™ve been looking at rock sliders and side steps lately. It seems like a lot of those do the same thing. Why does my Bronco have to be a rolling billboard? Or maybe just make your name a bit less prominent. On the ā€˜74 shown in my avatar, I got the bumpers from James Duff. A very subtle ā€œDuffā€ was stamped into metal the tubes. So the ā€œadvertisementā€œ was there, just not so prominent. Okay, Iā€™ll try not to fall getting off my soap box.
Totally agree. Looks like a great product, but a vendor without the branding is going to get my money.

OP
OP
ASFIR 4x4

ASFIR 4x4

Outer Banks
First Name
Reut
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.asfir.com
Vehicle(s)
Subaru XV, Toyota Land-Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Our red skid-plates are powder coated. This specific product will be red but we usully don't offer color plates. You can check-it out online.

I can't comment for other manufacturers, I will only comment for us. We believe in our products, we believe in our brand and we carry it proudly - hope you choose to do the same.

Reut @ ASFIR

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hear ya... but it's also under the car. Not like many are going to see it anyway. Plus it'll just get scuffed up with rocks! haha.

I'm also with the others on that control arm. I went out a few weeks ago, and my rear drivers side arm got banged up pretty bad. Still functioning, so I guess not that bad, but it took a hit more than I would've liked. some protection would be nice.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.