Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like that design and may purchase these later. Are they powder coated, anodized, or what? Any color besides red? Congrats on coming to market with what appears to be a worthwhile product. As an aside, why do so many aftermarket manufacturers have to so prominently show their name? ASFIR to be sure you arenā€™t the only one doing this. Iā€™ve been looking at rock sliders and side steps lately. It seems like a lot of those do the same thing. Why does my Bronco have to be a rolling billboard? Or maybe just make your name a bit less prominent. On the ā€˜74 shown in my avatar, I got the bumpers from James Duff. A very subtle ā€œDuffā€ was stamped into metal the tubes. So the ā€œadvertisementā€œ was there, just not so prominent. Okay, Iā€™ll try not to fall getting off my soap box.
THAT IS WHY THEY MAKE "STICKER SHOCK" ADHESIVE REMOVERS AND SPRAY CANS OF PAINT
Sponsored

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like that design and may purchase these later. Are they powder coated, anodized, or what? Any color besides red? Congrats on coming to market with what appears to be a worthwhile product. As an aside, why do so many aftermarket manufacturers have to so prominently show their name? ASFIR to be sure you arenā€™t the only one doing this. Iā€™ve been looking at rock sliders and side steps lately. It seems like a lot of those do the same thing. Why does my Bronco have to be a rolling billboard? Or maybe just make your name a bit less prominent. On the ā€˜74 shown in my avatar, I got the bumpers from James Duff. A very subtle ā€œDuffā€ was stamped into metal the tubes. So the ā€œadvertisementā€œ was there, just not so prominent. Okay, Iā€™ll try not to fall getting off my soap box.
I agree. What happened to having stickers, Lol! My tool box is needing some love.

boss351

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Very nice, added to my must have list. Now if I could only get my bronco built.

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello everyone!

We're happy to announce a new product at asfir.com for the Ford Bronco - aluminum skid-plate protection for the Rear Shocks.

Go online at asfir.com for all the latest updates and products for the new Ford BRONCO !
Don't forget to use bro_5 at checkout for an extra 5% discount on all BRONCO products.
* Lead times are app. 1-2 weeks (excluding shipping times). For updated lead-time feel free to contact us here or at [email protected]

All the best,
Reut @ ASFIR

** Asfir 4x4 is an Israeli based manufacturer of 4x4 accessories. With 35 years of experience and passion for off-roading, we design & develop military grade underbody armor to fit your overlanding needs!
Made out of premium aluminum it is a 100% DIY bolt-on install. **
WhatsApp Image 2022-01-20 at 1.39.26 PM.jpeg
Just when I thought I could save Money for my Jeep Beach tripā€¦

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ITLRUN

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Checking out the skid plates on your site also. They are listed for Wildtrack and Outerbanks. I assume these will also fit the Badlands if the factory skid plates are removed? Great looking products!

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello everyone!

We're happy to announce a new product at asfir.com for the Ford Bronco - aluminum skid-plate protection for the Rear Shocks.

Go online at asfir.com for all the latest updates and products for the new Ford BRONCO !
Don't forget to use bro_5 at checkout for an extra 5% discount on all BRONCO products.
* Lead times are app. 1-2 weeks (excluding shipping times). For updated lead-time feel free to contact us here or at [email protected]

All the best,
Reut @ ASFIR

** Asfir 4x4 is an Israeli based manufacturer of 4x4 accessories. With 35 years of experience and passion for off-roading, we design & develop military grade underbody armor to fit your overlanding needs!
Made out of premium aluminum it is a 100% DIY bolt-on install. **
WhatsApp Image 2022-01-20 at 1.39.26 PM.jpeg
Will there be other color choices or just red

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like the red! šŸ˜

Once the control arm plates are ready I'd be interested in a combo pack.
I agree, a combo pack would be great. Mine won't even make it anywhere other than a parking lot until this coming summer, but these are the first things I want to put on it since I'm an off-road newbie and I have a BD. I'm gonna be hitting those two points on the rear suspension a lot. Lol.

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree, a combo pack would be great. Mine won't even make it anywhere other than a parking lot until this coming summer, but these are the first things I want to put on it since I'm an off-road newbie and I have a BD. I'm gonna be hitting those two points on the rear suspension a lot. Lol.
So they do got protectors coming out for the front too

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The fronts arent exposed and venerable like the rears are.
When I met front I meant anything to protect the front contole arms Iā€™m a newbz

Status
Not open for further replies.