Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.asfir.com
Vehicle(s)
Subaru XV, Toyota Land-Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP. Thanks for the engagement in the thread and being willing to take suggestions on other paint colors/bare metal. I appreciate that you’re willing to engage with the community.

I love the idea of this product and I’d be down for bare metal as an option or black.
Thanks!
My father taught me - "you can always ask a question but you have to be ready to hear, and accept, a no". So going from this life-learned lesson, we believe the right thing is to listenץ We believe your feedbacks as a community only help us get better.

We appreciate your feedbacks and hope we can learn more and more from each other!

Reut @ ASFIR
Sponsored

OP
OP
ASFIR 4x4

ASFIR 4x4

Outer Banks
First Name
Reut
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.asfir.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, I’m interested too. Do they protrude into the wheel wells so that they would interfere with installation of mud flaps?
Um. tricky question o_O
We don't know what mud-flaps you're referring to thus don't know if it'll interfere with it. The product was fabricated on, what seems to be, a bare vehicle with no mud-flaps.

With that, as shown in the picture the step and black cover both are the same length as the chassis so this is something to look into too.
Do you have a picture (sizes / info) of the mud-flaps product? You're welcome to send us some info on the product you're thinking of and we'll see if we can get something from there.

* shortening the step so it won't interfere with the flap can be an option, but we don't recommend it out of aesthetics perspective.

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Any other color options @ASFIR 4x4 ? I don't think the red will match well with my A51 - Black would be proffered.

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Um. tricky question o_O
We don't know what mud-flaps you're referring to thus don't know if it'll interfere with it. The product was fabricated on, what seems to be, a bare vehicle with no mud-flaps.
Just about any mud flap will be affected and there have been several threads on here talking about this. To illustrate, here’s a picture from Ford accessories that shows what I’m talking about. If your rocker protector extends too far forward toward the wheel wheel, you would have to cut a hole in the mud flap for them both to fit. Some people are actually doing this and I think Ford (or someone else) is actually selling mud flaps with a hole precut to fit Ford’s sliders shown in the photo. It boils down to this: even Broncos can’t violate a law of physics…two objects can’t occupy the same place at the same time. Those of us that have done resto-mods learn this law the hard way!
Ford Bronco New drop! Rear shocks armor skid plate cover by ASFIR 86F2C7DA-1BA4-4197-80B3-D62E9CE9E4A2

OP
OP
ASFIR 4x4

ASFIR 4x4

Outer Banks
First Name
Reut
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.asfir.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hello everyone!

We're happy to announce a new product at asfir.com for the Ford Bronco - steel skid-plate protection for the Rear Shocks.

Go online at asfir.com for all the latest updates and products for the new Ford BRONCO !
Don't forget to use bro_5 at checkout for an extra 5% discount on all BRONCO products.
* Lead times are app. 1-2 weeks (excluding shipping times). For updated lead-time feel free to contact us here or at [email protected]

All the best,
Reut @ ASFIR

** Asfir 4x4 is an Israeli based manufacturer of 4x4 accessories. With 35 years of experience and passion for off-roading, we design & develop military grade underbody armor to fit your overlanding needs!
Made out of premium aluminum it is a 100% DIY bolt-on install. **
Ford Bronco New drop! Rear shocks armor skid plate cover by ASFIR 86F2C7DA-1BA4-4197-80B3-D62E9CE9E4A2
This is probably a dumb question, but I just wanted to confirm that all of your products will be shipping from Israel? Love the looks of the products by the way 👍🏽 Thanks

OP
OP
ASFIR 4x4

ASFIR 4x4

Outer Banks
First Name
Reut
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.asfir.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is probably a dumb question, but I just wanted to confirm that all of your products will be shipping from Israel? Love the looks of the products by the way 👍🏽 Thanks
Thank you!
Yes, ALL of our products are shipped from Israel, where we manufacture and fabricate too.
Ford Bronco New drop! Rear shocks armor skid plate cover by ASFIR suzuki 1_Page_4

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thank you!
Yes, ALL of our products are shipped from Israel, where we manufacture and fabricate too.
Ford Bronco New drop! Rear shocks armor skid plate cover by ASFIR suzuki 1_Page_4
When I use the bro_5 discount, it reverts the shipping to full price. Is there a way to get the discount and the reduced shipping fee?

OP
OP
ASFIR 4x4

ASFIR 4x4

Outer Banks
First Name
Reut
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.asfir.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When I use the bro_5 discount, it reverts the shipping to full price. Is there a way to get the discount and the reduced shipping fee?
Hey! I'm sory about that, what product were you looking for?

Sponsored
OP
OP
ASFIR 4x4

ASFIR 4x4

Outer Banks
First Name
Reut
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.asfir.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
These awesome shock skid plates!
I just tested the coupon sode with this product and it didn't cancel the shipping discount o_O
The discount line in your cart should be 47$ (36 for the shipping and 11$ for the bro_5 code)

Please try again and if it doesn't work, send me your email and we'll take it from there :)

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just tested the coupon sode with this product and it didn't cancel the shipping discount o_O
The discount line in your cart should be 47$ (36 for the shipping and 11$ for the bro_5 code)

Please try again and if it doesn't work, send me your email and we'll take it from there :)
Yep, you’re right. I just saw the delivery line at $73 and didn’t take the discount price into consideration. Thank you for the quick reply.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the red! 😁

Once the control arm plates are ready I'd be interested in a combo pack.
Agreed 100% on this. Maybe even add-in the rear differential protection to the combo

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Paint it black and put a plate over the Words