Yeah, I called and talked to my dealer for about an hour. The sales manager was as excited as I was about getting a Bronco. He assured me there was going to be no additional markups.My dealer said they sell at MSRP, no additional markup
Quick question: I made my reservation on the second day and selected the dealership that was closest to me. They have well over 500 reservations and I feel I will just be another number with no real customer satisfaction. Truth be told, I like supporting the small guys and willing to make make a drive to do so. Is this a good idea? Do you think it will delay delivery going to a smaller dealership? Any suggestions in Arizona? Thanks
Thank you for placing your reservation for the all-new 2021 Ford Bronco. We are so excited to bring Bronco back into the wild and are humbled by the consumer demand we have received so far. In fact, consumer interest was so high the night of our reveal that some aspects of our website did not perform as intended for selected Ford Bronco enthusiasts. While we worked quickly to resolve these issues, we want to ensure we got everything just right with your reservation.
YOUR RESERVATION IS CURRENTLY HELD WITH:
Reservation #: 1011XXXX
If everything went as planned with your reservation, there is no action required. In the event you were not able to place your reservation with your preferred Dealer, you can contact our Customer Relationship Center at (800) 334-4375 and they will be happy to make the change in Dealer selection for you. Your reservation will not be impacted in any other way, including your Reservation ID and the time you placed your reservation. Dealer change requests must occur before October 31, 2020. After that date dealer change requests will not be accepted. As a reminder, you will be able to update any aspect of your selected Ford Bronco with the exception of changing to a First Edition (reservations are full) when you convert your reservation to an order with your Dealer beginning December 2020. Thank you again for choosing the Ford Bronco for your adventure! You can log into your Ford Account for the latest info on your vehicle.
I'm with ya there! There's a thread for Georgia orders and shipping. Might be one for Alabama as well but no positive. I asked that question about hauling multiple vehicles, and there is doubt due to the size of the truck. If able, they told me about $50 discount per truck.Hey GiddyUp, maybe we could do a package deal and send 2 from Iowa?
Exactly. Work out the deal before ordering and get it in writing/email. Either set a total agreed price on build or set a % or $ discount relative to list or invoice if you change options before final order.Each person should negotiate a price with their dealer and have it "in writing" before 31 Oct. Take that agreement with you when you place your order in December. Simple.
I hate to question group shipping, but...I’m in Woodstock, I might be interested in getting in on a group shipment from Iowa if no Metro Atl dealers will play ball with us.
that’s why you ALWAYS get A quote in WRITINGHow many dealers will now be changing their terms of sale on November 1? There will be some dealers taking advantage of this as they know you are committed and have no other option except canceling and waiting even longer for a Bronco.
Thats a great question. If you are #20 at a dealer with 20, will yours get done before #100 at a dealer with 500.Quick question: I made my reservation on the second day and selected the dealership that was closest to me. They have well over 500 reservations and I feel I will just be another number with no real customer satisfaction. Truth be told, I like supporting the small guys and willing to make make a drive to do so. Is this a good idea? Do you think it will delay delivery going to a smaller dealership? Any suggestions in Arizona? Thanks
True. With what we know at this point it presents a logistical nightmare.I hate to question group shipping, but...
That's assuming these Broncos get delivered around the same time. I'd hate to be the guy waiting for a few weeks/month/months for my Bronco, while it sits in Iowa.
Again, I don't want to rain on a parade, but might be something to consider.