Badlands
First Name
Albert
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

I see a lot of people worried about negotiating prices with dealers first.

build and price tool will be out NEXT MONTH. Meaning you will have at least 60-90 days to get a MSRP from the build and price tool and contact your dealer and see how much they would charge. Then simply change dealers then if you don’t like the price.
Well put

Advertisement

toystwo

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Keep in mind they’re sending these out to likely tens of thousands of people and it appears each email has reservation specifics listed so they need to be generated individually.
Maybe hundreds of thousands!!! :)

618TRVLWILD

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future 2021 Bronco Owner
Glad I’m good on dealer. Now my biggest deal is figuring out I wanna save some dollars drop down to a base and add Sasquatch. Then keep my merc as a spare vehicle. Bc I do love it also!!

74-84-21

Wildtrak
First Name
Marty
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Clubs

How many dealers will now be changing their terms of sale on November 1? There will be some dealers taking advantage of this as they know you are committed and have no other option except canceling and waiting even longer for a Bronco.

AbsoluteFord

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford F-150, Honda Clarity
I don't think so considering I placed my order 6 minutes after launch and I don't have the email yet either.
Yea, I’m still waiting on mine. Fingers crossed.

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Clubs

I believe they are working on that. I checked with an independent service, and they quoted me $850 to Atlanta. If that helps ...
ive had this done many times as i live in Louisiana and my loyalty is to a dealer in Ohio. it usually comes out to being about 1k

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
First Name
Grady
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport
Mine came in at 9:08 AM EST. Keep in mind they’re sending these out to likely tens of thousands of people and it appears each email has reservation specifics listed so they need to be generated individually.
I wouldn't be surprised if they spaced these out a little to prevent a switchboard (no pun intended) overload. I haven't received one either.

FstFrd00

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Fusion
Clubs

“2. Sharing of Reservation Information.

You will be required to select a dealer at the time of Reservation. Your information including name, address, e-mail address and vehicle configuration will be shared with the dealer you select. Your credit card information will not be shared. You will be asked to reconfirm this dealer at time of order or select a different dealer."

https://www.ford.com/help/terms/bronco-and-bronco-sport-reservation/

Looks like they haven’t changed this still.
Still hasn't changed

Bullitt

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
I think most people are worried that the price you negotiate isn’t set until you actually place the order. Not really much stopping dealers from adding ADM after October 31st. Unless I might not be taking something into account?
Each person should negotiate a price with their dealer and have it "in writing" before 31 Oct. Take that agreement with you when you place your order in December. Simple.

Granger Ford

Badlands
First Name
Albert
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

How can I find out how much it would cost to have my Bronco delivered to Alabama from Iowa?
Until we have more information just google car shippers our zip is 50109 to your zip and use the ford edge should be similar weight.. bronco will not need special loading (low vehicles, shelby's come to mind)

Bullitt

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
How many dealers will now be changing their terms of sale on November 1? There will be some dealers taking advantage of this as they know you are committed and have no other option except canceling and waiting even longer for a Bronco.
They cannot change the terms if you already agreed to a price "in writing". That should be done prior to the end of October.

Advertisement

Advertisement