Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Name,

Thank you for placing your reservation for the all-new 2021 Ford Bronco. We are so excited to bring Bronco back into the wild and are humbled by the consumer demand we have received so far.
In fact, consumer interest was so high the night of our reveal that some aspects of our website did not perform as intended for selected Ford Bronco enthusiasts. While we worked quickly to resolve these issues, we want to ensure we got everything just right with your reservation.
YOUR RESERVATION IS CURRENTLY HELD WITH:

XX FORD
Dealer Address:
XX
Reservation #: 1011XXXX
If everything went as planned with your reservation, there is no action required.
In the event you were not able to place your reservation with your preferred Dealer, you can contact our Customer Relationship Center at (800) 334-4375 and they will be happy to make the change in Dealer selection for you. Your reservation will not be impacted in any other way, including your Reservation ID and the time you placed your reservation.
Dealer change requests must occur before October 31, 2020. After that date dealer change requests will not be accepted.
As a reminder, you will be able to update any aspect of your selected Ford Bronco with the exception of changing to a First Edition (reservations are full) when you convert your reservation to an order with your Dealer beginning December 2020.
Thank you again for choosing the Ford Bronco for your adventure!
You can log into your Ford Account for the latest info on your vehicle.
Sponsored

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great to know. Thanks for sharing.

Hopefully this ends the speculation. If I read another thread on this subject I might have bought a Jeep.:)

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
MASSIVE NEWS!
I have a feeling that call center is going to get VERY busy!
In short.

If you want to change dealers call 800-334-4375 before October 31, 2020

After that you can change and complete the specs of your ORDER on December xx, (early) 2020.

Very good on ford!

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
I presume this means won’t be able to change dealer when ordering in Dec. I would much rather be able to change my dealer when ordering versus now. Don’t see how this is good news.

Sponsored

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MASSIVE NEWS!
I have a feeling that call center is going to get VERY busy!
In short.

If you want to change dealers call 800-334-4375 before October 31, 2020

After that you can change and complete the specs of your ORDER on December xx, (early) 2020.

Very good on ford!
I’m not sure if this is entirely good. I think the previous speculated method of confirming or reselecting the dealer at the time of ordering was better as that is when you’d negotiate price.

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Interesting. Seems they split the middle between us and the dealers. We get what we want, the ability to change dealers, dealers get what they want with not having to worry about a last second change to another dealer.

So now both consumer and dealer have an incentive to negotiate. If we can't come to terms, we both lose. No vehicle for us to order, no vehicle for them to sell either to us or to someone else from their lot.

Sponsored

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IMHO this is good news. It weeds out some of the less serious reservations and gives the consumer time to search for the right dealer with respects to pricing polices.

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it Christmas?! :)

but yeah, i have't received mine yet either....

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sounds like we need to get a price in writing from the dealer before Oct 31.

Crimpcap

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y, Honda G1 Insight
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting. Seems they split the middle between us and the dealers. We get what we want, the ability to change dealers, dealers get what they want with not having to worry about a last second change to another dealer.

So now both consumer and dealer have an incentive to negotiate. If we can't come to terms, we both lose. No vehicle for us to order, no vehicle for them to sell either to us or to someone else from their lot.
Being able to change dealer at last second is the only incentive for the dealer to negotiate with you. If they know you can not change dealer they have the upper hand.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sounds like we need to get a price in writing from the dealer before Oct 31.
This was my thinking as well ... this does push that timeline up some ... if indeed true. But, it's gotta happen at some point right?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.