JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
“2. Sharing of Reservation Information.

You will be required to select a dealer at the time of Reservation. Your information including name, address, e-mail address and vehicle configuration will be shared with the dealer you select. Your credit card information will not be shared. You will be asked to reconfirm this dealer at time of order or select a different dealer."

https://www.ford.com/help/terms/bronco-and-bronco-sport-reservation/

Looks like they haven’t changed this still.
Thanks - looks like the October deadline is just to change the actual reservation only. At time of order looks like you still have an option to change? ?‍♂

JK
Sponsored

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm happy with my dealer I just want to know why the hell my reservation date is the 14th and not the 13th when I reserved it and if that effects my place in line.
Interesting you say this as I just noticed this as well. I placed my order at 10:31PM EST on the 13th but my email from Ford says reservation date was the 14th...

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you! It’s annoying when people won’t try to find info for themselves or trust your credibility.
Credibility is established by attributing your sources on the first claim. (And I’ll skip the irony of relying on someone else posting the info for you. ?)

Just giving you s#€t. ?

JK

FatThunder84

Raptor
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Dodge Ram W250, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

In your scenario, why would you want to buy in CA? California more times than not has the highest vehicle prices.

And Ford can't plan for every scenario under the sun.

If you end up moving then request a courtesy delivery from your dealership. It will cost around $500. You must do this when you place your order. A courtesy deliver means, Ford will ship your Bronco from the plant to a Ford dealership near your new home.
Yea, the tricky part is that Im not sure if the move is going to happen (Work Related). Hoping to get clarity before Oct. 31st I guess ?

Sponsored

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Offering my experience as a positive data point:

I literally just got off the phone and was able to successfully change my dealer.

Receiving an email to start / complete this process is not a requirement. Stop waiting for an email and just do it. I never received any email triggering me to do this.

I simply called the number in Post #1, told them what I wanted to do, and was successful. I call this a win in my book.

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just changed my reservation to Granger Ford. Took 5 minutes.
Lady said my deposit was removed and no new deposit is needed.
My position in the line will not change.
I can make any changes in the order in December except change to the Bronco Sport or FE.
I guess I am going to IA next year to pick up my very first Ford! ??

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, screen shot or link? Not trying to start a p!$$ng match just that a lot of forum posts get turned into gospel even though they are nothing more than speculation.

JK

I also think everyone should look at the changes already and expect more to come. Even if Ford says something, be prepared for changes, this is the first real attempt with the reservation system (Sport and Mache aren't enough volume to be a test) so there are going to be more issues before its done. I really believe it will work out in the end, but I look for more changes on the path to that end.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford along with their rep said they were building a tool so you didn’t have to call in.
Does not sound like that will work with the way deposits were handled this time..

I wish they would have reached out to Elon Musk first to see what snafus they ran into when they started their system.

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I see a lot of people worried about negotiating prices with dealers first.

build and price tool will be out NEXT MONTH. Meaning you will have at least 60-90 days to get a MSRP from the build and price tool and contact your dealer and see how much they would charge. Then simply change dealers then if you don’t like the price.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see a lot of people worried about negotiating prices with dealers first.

build and price tool will be out NEXT MONTH. Meaning you will have at least 60-90 days to get a MSRP from the build and price tool and contact your dealer and see how much they would charge. Then simply change dealers then if you don’t like the price.
I think most people are worried that the price you negotiate isn’t set until you actually place the order. Not really much stopping dealers from adding ADM after October 31st. Unless I might not be taking something into account?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.