Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey GiddyUp, maybe we could do a package deal and send 2 from Iowa?
I’m in Woodstock, I might be interested in getting in on a group shipment from Iowa if no Metro Atl dealers will play ball with us.
Sponsored

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealer said they sell at MSRP, no additional markup ??‍♂
Yeah, I called and talked to my dealer for about an hour. The sales manager was as excited as I was about getting a Bronco. He assured me there was going to be no additional markups.

I think they will try and get extras from the finance manager. You know, additional warranty, clear coating, low jack, all that stuff.

DTM2929

Big Bend
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Name,

Thank you for placing your reservation for the all-new 2021 Ford Bronco. We are so excited to bring Bronco back into the wild and are humbled by the consumer demand we have received so far.
In fact, consumer interest was so high the night of our reveal that some aspects of our website did not perform as intended for selected Ford Bronco enthusiasts. While we worked quickly to resolve these issues, we want to ensure we got everything just right with your reservation.
YOUR RESERVATION IS CURRENTLY HELD WITH:

XX FORD
Dealer Address:
XX
Reservation #: 1011XXXX
If everything went as planned with your reservation, there is no action required.
In the event you were not able to place your reservation with your preferred Dealer, you can contact our Customer Relationship Center at (800) 334-4375 and they will be happy to make the change in Dealer selection for you. Your reservation will not be impacted in any other way, including your Reservation ID and the time you placed your reservation.
Dealer change requests must occur before October 31, 2020. After that date dealer change requests will not be accepted.
As a reminder, you will be able to update any aspect of your selected Ford Bronco with the exception of changing to a First Edition (reservations are full) when you convert your reservation to an order with your Dealer beginning December 2020.
Thank you again for choosing the Ford Bronco for your adventure!
You can log into your Ford Account for the latest info on your vehicle.
Quick question: I made my reservation on the second day and selected the dealership that was closest to me. They have well over 500 reservations and I feel I will just be another number with no real customer satisfaction. Truth be told, I like supporting the small guys and willing to make make a drive to do so. Is this a good idea? Do you think it will delay delivery going to a smaller dealership? Any suggestions in Arizona? Thanks

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey GiddyUp, maybe we could do a package deal and send 2 from Iowa?
I'm with ya there! There's a thread for Georgia orders and shipping. Might be one for Alabama as well but no positive. I asked that question about hauling multiple vehicles, and there is doubt due to the size of the truck. If able, they told me about $50 discount per truck.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We are all excited to get things going, but I think we can definitely slow play things right now. As mentioned, you have about 90 days to figure things out. Lets just hope for the treat not the trick 10/31.

Sponsored

fomoco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
deathmobile
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Each person should negotiate a price with their dealer and have it "in writing" before 31 Oct. Take that agreement with you when you place your order in December. Simple.
Exactly. Work out the deal before ordering and get it in writing/email. Either set a total agreed price on build or set a % or $ discount relative to list or invoice if you change options before final order.

Did people think dealers would spend time taking orders and if you do not like the price you could just keep switching until you find the price you like? The price should be worked out well before ordering. Ford has to balance between what the customers want and what their dealers want. Not everyone will be 100% happy.

A buyer could always threaten a one start yelp rating...but that would just get mixed in with the 1 star ratings most dealers already have.

P.S. It's always good to have that second reservation in place as a backup if things really do go south with first dealer. Again, use it as a negotiating tool, they don't need to know it was placed well after first reservation.

MAFD

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 328i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If we negotiate a price by Oct 31st, are dealers going to honor their pricing by Dec? As far as I know, this will not be a legal contract so anything can be changed without prior knowledge.

2020 hasn't really been a stable year and in 2 months, anything can happen and I'm sure some dealers will take advantage of the situation.

Prior to Oct 31st: Customer have control
After Oct 31st: Dealers have control until date of deal close.

Lets open the gates and have proper dealer competition until the last day!!

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I made the call to customer care and got mine switched with no hassles and even got an email within minutes from Ford confirming the dealership change. Was nice this was made available to us.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m in Woodstock, I might be interested in getting in on a group shipment from Iowa if no Metro Atl dealers will play ball with us.
I hate to question group shipping, but...

That's assuming these Broncos get delivered around the same time. I'd hate to be the guy waiting for a few weeks/month/months for my Bronco, while it sits in Iowa.

Again, I don't want to rain on a parade, but might be something to consider.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
that’s why you ALWAYS get A quote in WRITING

so once you agree on a price. get it In writing before oct 31. And your good to go till December.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Quick question: I made my reservation on the second day and selected the dealership that was closest to me. They have well over 500 reservations and I feel I will just be another number with no real customer satisfaction. Truth be told, I like supporting the small guys and willing to make make a drive to do so. Is this a good idea? Do you think it will delay delivery going to a smaller dealership? Any suggestions in Arizona? Thanks
Thats a great question. If you are #20 at a dealer with 20, will yours get done before #100 at a dealer with 500.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thats a great question. If you are #20 at a dealer with 20, will yours get done before #100 at a dealer with 500.
it’s more complicated than that. Simply due to logistics and what trim. it will be as close to reservation time as possible. Plus or minus a few days.

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hate to question group shipping, but...

That's assuming these Broncos get delivered around the same time. I'd hate to be the guy waiting for a few weeks/month/months for my Bronco, while it sits in Iowa.

Again, I don't want to rain on a parade, but might be something to consider.
True. With what we know at this point it presents a logistical nightmare.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.