Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's the only way I can make since of it. My screen shot reservation says the 13th but it probably wasn't processed til the 14th
The headers of my e-mail show that it came in at 22:32 EST on the 13th, but the body of the e-mail states that the reservation was placed on the 14th. :confused:
Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Take a look at the screenshot of my updated reservation. I also received an email from the updated dealer confirming my reservation. So I think I'm good.
Well, i don't know who your original dealer choice was so....but as long as you can confirm that you never lost your original reserve number, all is good.

level3looper

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's the only way I can make since of it. My screen shot reservation says the 13th but it probably wasn't processed til the 14th
Everything, including the charge on my bank account for the $100, occurred at 7:37pm PST on July 13. I even have a printout of my reservation originally saying July 13 before it all changed to July 14. I'm mostly sure it's no biggy, but an acknowledgement funny stuff happened would be nice.

BroncOcotillo

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same thing happened to me. The date changed from July 13 to 14. It currently says the 13th on my account but the 14th on the email. It also said the date was not valid for a few days in my account. I emailed Ford about it but they never responded.

Sponsored

JRHEXP

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco, 04 Lightning,29AModel, 21 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just called and changed my dealer very easy. They said my $100 would be refunded and I would be charged again in December but I would NOT loose my place in line.

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When I called Ford this morning to switch my dealership the sweet lady asked if my order was for the Bronco Sport or the Regular Bronco.
I replied in my most manly Charles-Bronson-is-my-baby-sister voice “I’ll jest let you figure that one out on your own little lady.” She giggled and said “Oh! MUST be the Brawny Bronco!” That’s right and my baby sister’s ordering the Sport BTW.

I have a feeling the “Brawny” Bronco will be well liked by the ladies?!

chipbutty

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing cool
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I presume this means won’t be able to change dealer when ordering in Dec. I would much rather be able to change my dealer when ordering versus now. Don’t see how this is good news.
They only did the reservations so they could allocate. Changing last minute would defeat the purpose.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
interesting. In general, Manufacturers do not charge more to ship cars to Hawaii?

That would be cool because I currently live 45 minutes away from the bronco plant but within six months I’ll be moving to the big Island of Hawaii. To ship from Michigan to Hawaii is about $3000 to $4000 depending on who you choose to do the shipping. I’d rather pay FORD $500 if it’s possible.

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My guess is that Ford is using GMT time zone for the "Date Reservation Placed". Your reservation number is only an approximation of when it will be built. Ford will be doing a combination of "first come, first served" while building the same model in batches. So, if you are #10 on the list and ordered a base model, you might not get yours before someone who is #50 and ordered an Outer Banks if they choose to produce a batch of those (and maybe others) before a batch of base models.

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They only did the reservations so they could allocate. Changing last minute would defeat the purpose.
I’d imagine orders dictate dealer allocations for these Broncos and not reservations. If you cancel your reservation at a dealership I don’t believe they get to keep that allocation.

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same thing happened to me. The date changed from July 13 to 14. It currently says the 13th on my account but the 14th on the email. It also said the date was not valid for a few days in my account. I emailed Ford about it but they never responded.
13th or 14th you’re still getting one really early.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reservation #: 1011XXXX
I'm curious: when did you place your reservation?

I sure hope the reservation numbers didn't start with 1000xxxx, or I'm screwed! ?

I put my reservation in on 07/13 (confirmation e-mail says 07/14) and my number is a bit higher than yours. Hopefully, you reserved very quickly and numbers started with at least 1010xxxx or 1011xxx, but I may be waiting for a while--could end up being a 2022 model. ?

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are you in the EST time zone? My guess is that people in earlier time zones got their orders in on the 13th but the server or whatever was recording reservations was recording in its local time which may have been EST. That way if you ordered at 9 PM PST or later on the 13th then you’re reservation would show on the 14th.

Just my guess, could be completely wrong.
I don't believe this is the reason why. I am in Eastern time zone and my reservation was in by 9:51PM Eastern Time; email received on 7/13/2020 but the date is 7/14/2020 in the reservation confirmation.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.