First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm curious: when did you place your reservation?

I sure hope the reservation numbers didn't start with 1000xxxx, or I'm screwed! ?

I put my reservation in on 07/13 (confirmation e-mail says 07/14) and my number is a bit higher than yours. Hopefully, you reserved very quickly and numbers started with at least 1010xxxx or 1011xxx, but I may be waiting for a while--could end up being a 2022 model. ?
July 13 at 8:45 PM CST
Sponsored

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't believe this is the reason why. I am in Eastern time zone and my reservation was in by 9:51PM Eastern Time; email received on 7/13/2020 but the date is 7/14/2020 in the reservation confirmation.
Hmm then the only other thing I can think of is the server was bogged down and by the time it got to fully processing your reservation it was 7/14.

As long as they were processed in the same order as they were received I don’t think it’ll matter what date you have listed. But who knows!

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I called today and was able to change my dealership. Was on hold for about 5 minutes, not bad. Also, when the change is made it triggers a refund of your $100 deposit from the original dealership and your updated reservation will show a $0 reservation amount paid. They said that the updated dealer will collect the $100 payment when the order is placed later in the year.
1596040270988.png

1596040170389.png
Worked exactly the same for me but took about 15 minutes.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm then the only other thing I can think of is the server was bogged down and by the time it got to fully processing your reservation it was 7/14.

As long as they were processed in the same order as they were received I don’t think it’ll matter what date you have listed. But who knows!
However, like I mentioned earlier. My e-mail came at 22:32 EST on the 13th, confirmed by the headers, but the body says I reserved on the 14th. That makes no sense unless, as another member suggested, they are using a foreign timezone like GMT.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford How does Ford® courtesy deliveries work exactly if you deliver it to a dealer right down the road from me? Can't imagine them being happy or wanting to help me lol.
There is a courtesy delivery, but I am sure with losing the Bronco sale I would highly doubt your delivery to be as courteous as we will do..

If say we had a GT supercars then I am sure they would love to assist the customer and us..

But my inbox at work has not had some of the kindest dealer responses to the pricing structure we use.

Oh well life goes on.

Last edited:

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
July 13 at 8:45 PM CST
I'm not exactly sure when I made the reservation, as I didn't pay attention. But I got my e-mail at 11:19pm MDT. My number is 1014xxxx, so I could be 30,000 Broncos behind you. ?

KozMQZ

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My thought process was get an early reservation at closest dealer. I found out there is a lot of unknowns with this dealer... possible ADM somewhere in the deal known to markup Raptors, etc. I reserved at another dealer I know with no ADM... so either way if past October, Ideally soonest order can be placed in December and first deal is sour... then I cancel and use second reservation. Only because the pricing is unknown. This is not ideal if your dealer is transparent with information as far as base price, fees, etc. and your aware of what your walking into.. That way you can switch now or before October and not have to cancel or cancel additional reservations. I assume they will make reservations non-refundable in November assuming reservations have been straightened out and all pricing is available to dealers.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is a courtesy delivery, but I am sure with losing the Bronco sale I would highly doubt your delivery to be as courteous as we will do..

If sat we had a GT supercars then I am sure they would love to assist the customer and us..

But my inbox at work has not had some of the kindest dealer responses to the pricing structure we use.

Oh well life goes on.
Blaze the path for them Albert! You the man!

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

However, like I mentioned earlier. My e-mail came at 22:32 EST on the 13th, confirmed by the headers, but the body says I reserved on the 14th. That makes no sense unless, as another member suggested, they are using a foreign timezone like GMT.
yea, I made my reservation on July 16 at 22:44 EST but it says July 17 in the body... def think it’s GMT!

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh well life goes on.
Ain’t capitalism grand? :cool:

Sponsored

B Wants A Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X; 2002 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Worked exactly the same for me but took about 15 minutes.
Same experience. I called 800-392-3673 and pressed 1. I confirmed with the new dealer they have my reservation now. The new dealer is checking with his regional manager about the refund, and he said he's pretty confident my reservation will stay as is with the new dealer.

Wasatch

Wildtrak
First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got the same email. This is not good news if orders will not be placed until December:

Dealer change requests must occur before October 31, 2020. After that date dealer change requests will not be accepted.
FoMoCo has it backwards !!

You need to know exact specs and price before sticking with a dealership. The methodology they sent is going to make for some unhappy customers. Bad move Ford!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.