First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was wondering this myself today. I have a local dealership who has lifetime powertrain warranty, but I haven’t been able to get pricing out of them or if they’d honor x plan (if Ford approves x plan). It’s frustrating, but so far I have my reservation in a great spot and won’t change it just for convenience. It has to make sense if I’m changing to a local dealer.
HEY LET ME KNOW IF YOUR DEALERSHIP IS HONORING THE X-PLAN! I'M IN KANE COUNTY AND MY LOCAL DEALER HASN'T RESPONDED WHEN ASKED ABOUT THE X-PLAN OR ADDED DEALER FEES! I'M LIKING GRANGER FORD!
Sponsored

RMG72

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Everything, including the charge on my bank account for the $100, occurred at 7:37pm PST on July 13. I even have a printout of my reservation originally saying July 13 before it all changed to July 14. I'm mostly sure it's no biggy, but an acknowledgement funny stuff happened would be nice.
My email says order date was 7/14 but clearly I made it on the 13th. Just checked my account details and it says 13th so hopefully they’ve corrected everything.

8CC99704-47BD-478A-8A12-3BFAE98289A6.jpeg

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are most dealerships not just selling these at MSRP?
That is what a lot of people have reported. Some are reporting ADM. There is a big sticky thread that has all the known dealers that have committed to no ADM. Need to be aware of other gotchas like high doc fees and dealer added stuff. Dealer margin on Bronco is pretty low - MSRP is less than $500 over invoice. Seems Ford may be changing their holdback so not sure if that is 2% or 3%.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...m-x-plans-special-discounts-master-list.2010/

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I haven't reserved yet because I'm waiting to see how much the Sasquatch package is. But if I decide not to wait and I reserve a Base but the Sasquatch package is too much can I then change the reserve to a Black Diamond?

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

HEY LET ME KNOW IF YOUR DEALERSHIP IS HONORING THE X-PLAN! I'M IN KANE COUNTY AND MY LOCAL DEALER HASN'T RESPONDED WHEN ASKED ABOUT THE X-PLAN OR ADDED DEALER FEES! I'M LIKING GRANGER FORD!
I agree. I’m simply shopping around locally, since I have time and none of the locals are on the spreadsheet yet. I’ve contacted 3 so far, they all are staying quiet and not wanting to answer any questions. I don’t get it. I guess there’s enough traffic for them locally they don’t need to be specific. That’s the only thing that makes sense to me.

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I haven't reserved yet because I'm waiting to see how much the Sasquatch package is. But if I decide not to wait and I reserve a Base but the Sasquatch package is too much can I then change the reserve to a Black Diamond?
You can change trim level to any you want except that you cannot get the First Edition and you cannot change to Bronco Sport from Bronco. The reservation just gets you a place in the line. You place your order in December when you decide on the trim and any options you want. You can also get your $100 reservation back if you decide not to go ahead with an actual order in December.

Thehime

Black Diamond
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Branco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Granger Ford are you guys still able to accept reservations and trade ins? Thinking of switching my reservation to you guys.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got the same email. This is not good news if orders will not be placed until December:

Dealer change requests must occur before October 31, 2020. After that date dealer change requests will not be accepted.
I agree; If you pick a different dealer and they pull some last minute B S, you can't change again without canceling the reservation.

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Since the initial contact with my dealer the Friday before the reveal I haven't any contact with them.
Likewise only one email from Ford two days after the reservation.
My Ford owner account does show the reservation so not worried as I wouldn't be changing delaers anyway: UNLESS they go back on their word of no ADM (I do have that in an email from a manager but we all know things change).
There is still 3 months to get all the info needed and decide on changing dealers so we'll see how this all pans out

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In my opinion, don’t cancel second reservations unless you absolutely need that $100 right now. I’d use a second reservation at a different dealer as a bargaining chip to have two dealers fight for your business.
I think this may drive more people to place a second reservation that so far have not. If your only option turns out to be a bad guy later, that 2nd reservation may be really needed.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't know how it would be better with a time lapse....dealers will be ambiguous with pricing and we lose ability to negotiate when it comes time to actually order. I am sure it will be easy to get a confirmation of no ADM, or whether or not they will honor the plan pricing...but beyond that, not being able to leave that dealer sucks and it enables dealers to walk away from verbal and email commitments, as there is no penalty for them now: "Yeah, we were going to offer X-Plan...but circumstances changed...take it or leave it at MSRP".

I may drop another reservation just to hedge and still have the ability to negotiate between the two dealers who are closest.
There's always the option to leave, but you'd need to start all over again. Then, no telling what year you'll get a Bronco.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hmm so what's stopping the dealer from screwing you on price between Oct 31st and time of order?

You need a purchase order to lock in price and that doesn't happen until you order.
I think this took away some of the customers power and put it in dealers hands.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Exactly, but we don’t know. The lack of consistent information though still is ridiculous.
Dealer change requests must occur before October 31, 2020. After that date dealer change requests will not be accepted.

Byrd-Burb

Black Diamond
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban LT (Camper), 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No email her so far. Only info I got after the initial confirmation email, was a text/email from the dealer confirming I was ok with receiving text communication from them. No word on "change dealer by the 31st or else" or anything else for that matter.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.