Sponsored

New Explorer Timberline. Could this be the "Green Color" for the 22 Bronco?

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
1620232644007.png

Funny, the Bridgestone Dueler is the whimpy tire for the Bronco but the capable tire for the Explorer. That probably sums up capability: A Bronco on it's worst day will be more capable than an Explorer on it's best day.

That said, as my Bronco will be a replacement for my Jeep and Mustang, the Timberline could be a reasonable replacement for my current Explorer. I've seen pricing listed as $42K and $47 K, if $42K it might fit my budget.

One Timberline article I read said Ford will use the Timberline trim name on other vehicles: B Sport? Bronco? F150? The color and trim features would be a win on any of these.
MSRP will be $47,010. I can't imagine needing to add anything else because it seems to come with most everything. Maybe a radio or navigation upgrade at most. A loaded XLT will sticker at $47k. This seems like a bargain.
Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that video supposed to have any sound? Did it for you?
Nothing for me :(

Edit: I think it looks great and appreciate the added capabilities. The only bummer is that you can only get the 4cyl with it :(
Here is the one from Ford... It has sound for sure.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This should ruffle some B6G feathers. 🤪

The Timberline come standard with a Class III tow hitch and is rated to pull up to 5300 lbs.
Every time I hear someone griping about tow-ratings and cargo space for the Bronco, I think: This person really needs something else.

I need a Bronco. Everyone else needs an Explorer.😁

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It's too dark, put more forest green in it. As far a s the Timberline Explorer goes, what a joke. It's just a package to jack up the price of a Exploder. The adds show it on roads my mom's 04 Volvo S60 could go on. As far as gas can green goes,,, the new Bronco will need a pair of those cans with the size of the tank.
Wife has a '20 Explorer, I'm getting a Bronco.
I still WOULD HAVE considered the added capability on the Explorer (considered an Acadia AT4 instead but size won out!)

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

just an observation.....is that MGV on the seat
Ford Bronco New Explorer Timberline.  Could this be the "Green Color" for the 22 Bronco? Screenshot_20210505-124309_Samsung Internet
insert??

Sponsored

mhtucker78

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

just an observation.....is that MGV on the seat
Ford Bronco New Explorer Timberline.  Could this be the "Green Color" for the 22 Bronco? Screenshot_20210505-124309_Samsung Internet
insert??
Timberline Interior
Inside, the 2021 Ford Explorer Timberline features a Deep Cypress color for the seats, door panels and center armrest. The dash trim has a Stone Mesh pattern with Satin Silver Twilight trim for the center console, steering wheel and doors. The seats have easy-to-clean ActiveX and cloth inserts that hold occupants in position over rough terrain. The seats, steering wheel and doors receive Deep Tangerine stitching, and the front seats include Timberline logos. Heated front seats are standard as well as a heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel. Rubber floor liners complete the package.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
What are the chances of this color being available on all trim levels including base?
Sponsored