Sponsored

New Flowmaster Exhaust @Beefcake Racing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beefcake.

Big Bend
First Name
Beefcake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Flowmaster introduces the Outlaw cat-back exhaust system for the 2021-2023 Ford Bronco 2 door with the 2.3 or 2.7-liter engine. This system uses an Outlaw style muffler for an aggressive exhaust tone and increased performance.

We have the Single exit in stock ready to ship. Still waiting on them to get the first batch of Dual exit shipped out!

Single Exit- https://www.beefcakeracing.com/flowmaster-818145/
  • Max increases of up to 12 hp and 13 lb-ft over the stock exhaust at the rear wheels
  • Maximum ground clearance with high tuck design
  • 409 stainless steel construction delivers extra durability and improved long-term corrosion resistance
  • Uses factory hanger locations for easy installation
  • 3.00-inch 16-gauge mandrel bent stainless steel tubing helps maintain maximum exhaust flow for better power
  • Includes all necessary hardware for an at home installation
  • 3.00-inch polished stainless steel tip adds a custom look
  • Lifetime Limited Warranty
818145_2__53041.1673368875.jpg

Dual Exit- https://www.beefcakeracing.com/flowmaster-818144/
  • Max increases of up to 6 hp and 7 lb-ft over the stock exhaust at the rear wheels
  • Outlaw series performance muffler offers a deep powerful sound and increased performance
  • 409 stainless steel construction delivers extra durability and improved long-term corrosion resistance
  • Uses factory hanger locations for easy installation
  • 3.00-inch 16-gauge mandrel bent stainless steel tubing helps maintain maximum exhaust flow for better power
  • Includes all necessary hardware for an at home installation
  • Dual 4.00-inch black chrome stainless steel tips adds a custom look
  • Lifetime Limited Warranty
818144_1__35571.1673369064.jpg

Don't forget to check out The Tune Station for all your Bronco Tuning needs!!!
Sponsored

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Now that I have had the Flowmaster American Thunder for 5 weeks now, 409 stainless also. Did not realize this will burn paint off and surface rust. And guess what, they said it’s normal and nothing they will do. No more Flowmaster for me.

snewton

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 2 dr /1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that I have had the Flowmaster American Thunder for 5 weeks now, 409 stainless also. Did not realize this will burn paint off and surface rust. And guess what, they said it’s normal and nothing they will do. No more Flowmaster for me.
I had the same rust issue. My exhaust completely rusted within 2 months. I did not deal with Flowmater / Holley directly but with the retailer (CJ Pony Parts) that I purchased the exhaust from. CJ contacted the supplier and I was issued a full refund for the exhaust. So there is hope. Try going through the retailer. This rust out is NOT normal.

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had the same rust issue. My exhaust completely rusted within 2 months. I did not deal with Flowmater / Holley directly but with the retailer (CJ Pony Parts) that I purchased the exhaust from. CJ contacted the supplier and I was issued a full refund for the exhaust. So there is hope. Try going through the retailer. This rust out is NOT normal.
Well, I ordered from 4 wheel parts. Along with other items. Some that never went out, and dealing with 4wp over that was like pulling teeth. Countless hours on hold, disconnections, no replies to emails. I won’t contact them about another thing. Both these companies stopped responding. They lost my business. I’ll pull the exhaust next week when I have the truck and paint it myself.

OP
OP
Beefcake.

Beefcake.

Big Bend
First Name
Beefcake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, I ordered from 4 wheel parts. Along with other items. Some that never went out, and dealing with 4wp over that was like pulling teeth. Countless hours on hold, disconnections, no replies to emails. I won’t contact them about another thing. Both these companies stopped responding. They lost my business. I’ll pull the exhaust next week when I have the truck and paint it myself.

Hit us up for anyhting you may need. No long holds and can talk to a live person. We will help in anyway we can!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.