Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
my 28th new Ford replacing my 2015 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah...there was no way I was going to replace my stock steelies until I saw this wheel announced. Amazing. Now my future plans will need to include these. I know it's early, but is there any chance you would ever expand the finishes to include silver or titanium?
There is a plating company in Seattle that will re-plate or paint rims with any color or material you can afford. In the 80' & 90" i had 3 sets all factory Bronco rims chrome plated.
Sponsored

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
36A4D7A4-996D-431E-AB45-672A41E82233.jpeg
08DD14A9-8D4A-45DA-BCF5-E34CAA287621.jpeg

They look good but I would like to see a manufacturer go very retro with something like this for the 6G. Obviously, it would need to be six lug and probably a six spoke design.
Beautiful! These remind me of the Konig Rewinds I had on a Mini Cooper years ago. I loved those wheels.
Ford Bronco NEW FOR 2022 - Patrol HD _ // 2021+ Bronco Wheels 89939135-5A02-4D8C-AC51-D8C089160A1E

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Add this to the list of another really great looking wheel that many of us won't buy because we don't want our tires sticking out even more than they already do. 🤷‍♂️

BROCK-O

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you would think something "designed for the ford bronco" would have at least some positive offset
My thoughts exactly. 0 offset pokes even with SAS fender flares. It was a challenge to find a wheel that I liked in a positive offset. 90% of the off-road wheels I even considered were 0 offset. KMC was the best option for me even at +18. I wanted the RTR Tech 6’s in +30 but they were sold out for the longest time. Went with KMC Roswell’s and I’m very happy with them.
Ford Bronco NEW FOR 2022 - Patrol HD _ // 2021+ Bronco Wheels 53798147-C73C-4C6C-AB06-5975E85FBEF1
Ford Bronco NEW FOR 2022 - Patrol HD _ // 2021+ Bronco Wheels 2C6A7640-C6DD-4B12-9974-02FD245680CA

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Disappointing seeing these as zero offset, seems kinda crapy advertising them as "for the Bronco" as such. Been on the perpetual lookout for a conservative, no-fake-beadlock-ring wheel in a reasonably positive (say 20+) offset, got all excited seeing the picture for these, but certainly won't get them as currently spec'ed.

Sponsored

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Add this to the list of another really great looking wheel that many of us won't buy because we don't want our tires sticking out even more than they already do. 🤷‍♂️
Having never owned a "real" 4x4 and knowing nothing about offset, what offset am I looking for to replace the stock Black Diamond wheels without adding tire poke?

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Having never owned a "real" 4x4 and knowing nothing about offset, what offset am I looking for to replace the stock Black Diamond wheels without adding tire poke?
+35 should be safe with 285 or narrower tires. You might have a little sidewall past the flare but the tread should be about flush.

OP
OP
fifteen52

fifteen52

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Fifteen52
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fifteen52.com
Vehicle(s)
Coming Soon: 2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Phoenix Justice

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150- Fusion- Mustang- YJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They look like the wheels on my wagon as a kid. The style looked good then and still looks good today but you lost me at Taiwan but I guess that’s better than China! Boxed in to some degree.

Last edited:

titleistforged

Base
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base, 2015 991.1 911
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They look like the wheels on my wagon as a kid. The style looked good then and still looks good today but you lost me at Taiwan but I guess that’s better than China! Boxed in to some degree.
Taiwan is the best at making a lot of things. In this case, super happy to hear that it's made there instead of China

Sponsored

Phoenix Justice

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150- Fusion- Mustang- YJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Taiwan is the best at making a lot of things. In this case, super happy to hear that it's made there instead of China
Agreed Taiwan is very on point on what they produce. I'll buy from any other foreign country but China, this has been a standing rule in our household for 20 plus years.
This said, and to my original comment, It would be nice to find an Iconic Amerian made wheel that looks the part to go onto an Iconic American vehicle, even though knowing the rig is made up of many foreign parts and components. just my opinion though.

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah...there was no way I was going to replace my stock steelies until I saw this wheel announced. Amazing. Now my future plans will need to include these. I know it's early, but is there any chance you would ever expand the finishes to include silver or titanium?
yes sir, I do like those. need a finish that is silver, titanium, etc. Something along those lines
If you find a wheel that you love and they don't offer your color/finish, consider powder coating. It is essentially the same process that you get with a "factory" finish.

You have to do some digging to find your local shops, but they are out there. I paid $65/wheel and I couldn't be happier with the results.

jtim47Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
my 28th new Ford replacing my 2015 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you find a wheel that you love and they don't offer your color/finish, consider powder coating. It is essentially the same process that you get with a "factory" finish.

You have to do some digging to find your local shops, but they are out there. I paid $65/wheel and I couldn't be happier with the results.
in the Seattle area I have used Art Brass plating for all my wheels. have yet to do my 2022 BadLands 4 door.

Onehrdfrst

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My thoughts exactly. 0 offset pokes even with SAS fender flares. It was a challenge to find a wheel that I liked in a positive offset. 90% of the off-road wheels I even considered were 0 offset. KMC was the best option for me even at +18. I wanted the RTR Tech 6’s in +30 but they were sold out for the longest time. Went with KMC Roswell’s and I’m very happy with them.
Ford Bronco NEW FOR 2022 - Patrol HD _ // 2021+ Bronco Wheels IMG_0229
Ford Bronco NEW FOR 2022 - Patrol HD _ // 2021+ Bronco Wheels IMG_0229
Looks great! I was looking for some but they are all but gone and now are in the close out from KMC
Sponsored