Sponsored

New Ford Bronco Crew-Cab Pickup Being Fast-Tracked To Take On The Jeep Gladiator: Report

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can we just buckle down and worry about the 10s of thousands of reservations that are stacking up for the regular Broncos, before we start hinting at the next generation models??? too much to ask? ?‍♂
Yes, too much to ask of dedicated car nuts. Its been 21 years since I traded in my last Bronco, so im used to waiting. I've got plenty of dreaming time while i wait for my 2021 Bronco. And once I get that, I'll spend several years making it better. Then, I'll start to redesign and think what my 2026 Bronco will be. Because: its more than a car. Its a Bronco.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My question is why - isn't the Gladiator somewhat of a disappointment in terms of sales?
They are all over the place around here.
Gladiators look as good as Pontiac Aztecs...I don't get how we have that many people in this country with bad taste, but I have been to Wal-Mart.
So Ford is fast tracking a copy?

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like Gladiators start at $34k. Mojave and Rubicons start at $44k. Do most of you just look at what is on a dealer lot, spec'd their way, with every option? A Gladiator is only $50k or $60k if you spec it that way. You can get a Rubicon for close to $40k.

Sponsored

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
Order now for delivery at some future date.

By the way, do any of you know of a good company that makes truck beds? Asking for a friend.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

In the Pickup category, I think I'll be sticking with my Gen 3 Raptor.
Ford Bronco New Ford Bronco Crew-Cab Pickup Being Fast-Tracked To Take On The Jeep Gladiator: Report 2021-ford-f-150-raptor-jump-ogi
Sponsored