Tesla Model Y (3 states)
Rivian R1T (2 states)
Ford Mustang Mach-E (2 states)

2021 Ford Bronco Most anticipated 2020 vehicle.png

JimmyDean

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
I find it funny how the south east is looking mostly forward to the Vette. I see so few of those, but Bronco's will likely sell like hotcakes based off of the amount of trucks and jeeps. I think I see more old broncos, EBs and FSBs every day than I do vettes of any era.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
I find it funny how the south east is looking mostly forward to the Vette. I see so few of those, but Bronco's will likely sell like hotcakes based off of the amount of trucks and jeeps. I think I see more old broncos, EBs and FSBs every day than I do vettes of any era.
Better year-round weather = more sports cars?

bbostic5

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Accord, '08 Civic, '93 FD
Agreed, Jeeps are EVERYWHERE down here.

aplm7

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
Me thinks this is BS.
Alaskans waiting patiently for a Land Rover ... really :crazy:
Looks like an election preference map.
If it's based on terms searched by people on google it very well could be misleading because people searching for fixes to problems with their current land rover would show up in this data. Should be even lower for land rover

JimmyDean

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If it's based on terms searched by people on google it very well could be misleading because people searching for fixes to problems with their current land rover would show up in this data. Should be even lower for land rover
in that case, with all of my Bronco searches, the Bronco should be number 1 by a fair margin in Louisiana. Guess I need to up my game.

aplm7

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
in that case, with all of my Bronco searches, the Bronco should be number 1 by a fair margin in Louisiana. Guess I need to up my game.
Hahahah ya they have algorithms to prevent the same IP from ruining data. Unless it's coming from a Russian IP address so get you one of those with a proxy or VPN

PNW_Bronco94

First Name
Jay
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Yeah, diving a little deeper into the data, it appears that the majority of the searches were for the new "Land Rover Electrical Problem." Weird name for a new model if you ask me.

JimmyDean

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, diving a little deeper into the data, it appears that the majority of the searches were for the new "Land Rover Electrical Problem." Weird name for a new model if you ask me.
just people already expecting it to have issues so they are making sure they have the know-how before they get it to fix it every few days.

BroncoJeremie

First Name
Jeremie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Here in utah no body is talking about the taycon, it's mostly the C8 Vette and little bit of Rivian R1T, saddly I am the only one I know is obsessed with the bronco

Adk_st

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14' Focus ST '57 CHEVY 6400
Ny'er here. And yes there's an awesome side of NY that doesn't involve the city!! I'm hopelessly obsessed with the new Bronco. By all accounts it should fit my lifestyle perfectly. Just really hoping Ford does it right. Seems like they will.