BroncoBuyer

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Funny all of those cars have already been revealed except for the Bronco. Might be why it’s searched so much, nobody has been able to find a picture online yet.

I’m surprised the Mach E is so far down the list, even below the model Y.

FirstOnRaceDay

First Name
Devin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mercury Grand Marquis, 2017 Honda Civic, 2019.5 Chevy Silverado
Funny all of those cars have already been revealed except for the Bronco. Might be why it’s searched so much, nobody has been able to find a picture online yet.

It makes sense. I would argue over the next 2 years the Mach E will be the lowest in production numbers.

but bronco will definitely be the highest.

ChrispyKC

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Platinum, 2016 Escape SE, 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2DR Sahara
It makes sense. I would argue over the next 2 years the Mach E will be the lowest in production numbers.

but bronco will definitely be the highest.
That was the plan all along. Mach was never aimed to be high volume.

FirstOnRaceDay

First Name
Devin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am honestly just asking for clarification, that isn't it aimed the Tesla model Y?
yes. Mach E vs the Model Y. However Tesla will Have higher production numbers than ford,

BroncoJeremie

First Name
Jeremie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
yes. Mach E vs the Model Y. However Tesla will Have higher production numbers than ford,
Ah goodie, double checking can never trust what you hear out in the world sometimes, in that case yeah probley at first but so far this is looking like the first EV from the big 3 that will be able to compete competitively against a tesla

ChrispyKC

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
most of this is information we all new already.
but the Removable Doors is a nice confirmation.
Basic landing page. Most dealers have one now. You’re going to see very interesting things that you can do regarding those doors.

ChrispyKC

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am honestly just asking for clarification, that isn't it aimed the Tesla model Y?
It’s not really aimed at that product. Ford wanted to do this vehicle several years ago. It went through many transformations before it was decided that it would be a performance EV. It was also decided that it’s not set to be a volume or sales leader. Most dealers will get a few vehicles at best. I have all the specifics of the program and how it’ll roll out but I think it’s still confidential at this point.

FirstOnRaceDay

First Name
Devin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It’s not really aimed at that product. Ford wanted to do this vehicle several years ago. It went through many transformations before it was decided that it would be a performance EV. It was also decided that it’s not set to be a volume or sales leader. Most dealers will get a few vehicles at best. I have all the specifics of the program and how it’ll roll out but I think it’s still confidential at this point.
Most of the production stuff is pretty public knowledge now. In terms of volume, how many per year in each country etc. but yes the marquee is really only made to get people excited about electric vehicles. Not to be some replacement of combustion engines yet. Warm people up to it if he will.

And performance SUVs or crossovers have the biggest profit margin of anything out there. Hence why everyone is jumping on that wagon i.e. Porsche Ferrari Lamborghini etc.

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford Escape, '09 Mercury Mariner, '17 Suzuki V-Strom 650, '80 Kawasaki KZ750 (Bought new)
Idaho and Rhode Island dealers are probably anticipating getting extra allocation of Mach Es. Delaware and Vermont big on Rivians?!
A geographic graphic distorts what is really going on. We are not looking at electoral vote count here. If the population of each state is taken into account, I'd wager that more people are anticipating the C8 Stingray. But I think it does show that people living in overall lower population per square mile states tend to favor the Bronco.
'Cept for Alaska, pacing the floor waiting for the Defender. But they are hardy homesteaders used to improvising to keep stuff working.
grin.jpg

Last edited:

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford Escape, '09 Mercury Mariner, '17 Suzuki V-Strom 650, '80 Kawasaki KZ750 (Bought new)
Elon musk builds cars in a tent. Bill Ford has Jim Hackett and a refurbished train station. Now do you see? :inspect: