New Ford Bronco Near St. Louis: Coming Soon!

CGiron

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
https://www.laurafordofsullivan.com/new/ford-bronco-near-st-louis.htm

Coming Soon to Laura Ford of Sullivan: 2021 Ford Bronco

Discover the All-New Ford Bronco in Sullivan, MO

Don't look now, but a legend is about to make its return to Laura Ford of Sullivan! That's right, the Ford Bronco will ride again soon, and it promises to be better than ever. First introduced in 1966, the Bronco enjoyed a 30-year run before being discontinued in 1996.

Advertisement

Last edited:

Simmy

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All American
Notice the words “should” and “expected to” used throughout. Clearly, these are not based off official specs they’ve received. Just a dealer’s site they put up for SEO purposes probably.

OP
CGiron

CGiron

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Simmy you are right. Just a long shot by a dealer. I hope for the 2,7 l V6 as the only engine option

ChrispyKC

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Platinum, 2016 Escape SE, 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2DR Sahara
They're not ahead of the game on anything, I've built two pages like this for our dealership and have had inquiries from Florida, California, South Dakota, New Hampshire - which tells me they're doing their job.

It's a landing page packed with SEO jargon to help you land on their website. Every dealer will have one and every dealer with an SEO package that's supplied by their webhost will have a similar version. That's why phrases like "St. Charles drivers will like its Sync4 infotainment system" will be contained throughout the page.

More clicks, longer time on site, and lower bounce rate equals better organic search rate. Google reads every search you use and their algorithm creates a search relevancy value for each result. That's one of the reasons YouTubers take so long to get into any content in their videos. If they didn't tell you what you wanted to hear in the first few seconds and you back button or click out, then their search relevancy number drops along with revenue.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96/'97 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L, '92 Mitsubishi Pajero 2.5TD, '15 VW Golf TDI
Wow that is ... vague and noncommittal.

ChrispyKC

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I also pay to own certain search terms or keywords. I have purchased several keywords tied to my competitors and have also purchased domains that were incorrect spelling of their names that point to my site. I've done tons of other crazy stuff with Craigslist and other sites that made other dealers unsearchable online. Those were fun times.

HoosierDaddy

First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, 1968 Bronco, 2010 Legacy GT 1985 M1028 (Chevy
Vehicle Showcase
I notice a nod to these things that have been speculated about/ wished for quite a bit around here, especially the "rotary knob behind the gear selector"
....of course it's all still speculation...

include locking differentials, a removable anti-roll bar, and low-range gears
durable materials that can stand up to the elements.
waterproof components for sensitive electronics such as those that power the seat adjustments.
and a rotary knob for selecting drive modes behind the gear selector.

Bronc-O

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
Notice the words “should” and “expected to” used throughout. Clearly, these are not based off official specs they’ve received. Just a dealer’s site they put up for SEO purposes probably.
Sounds like the only thing this dealer knows it that it will arrive eventually. He's guessing at everything else.

MaverickMan

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj 80 amc eagle 85 cj7 laredo 79 ford quadravan(inoperable due to tragic fire)
I also pay to own certain search terms or keywords. I have purchased several keywords tied to my competitors and have also purchased domains that were incorrect spelling of their names that point to my site. I've done tons of other crazy stuff with Craigslist and other sites that made other dealers unsearchable online. Those were fun times.
Hey man I have a question for ya. Living in Hawaii we are pretty limited on dealership selection, and its my understanding that most of em dont even bother with helping you order the one you want. they just have what they have and thats what you get. So I plan on buying my Bronco from a dealership on the mainland. And road tripping it cross country to the coast to ship out to my home. I did that with my old eagle and my wife and I loved the trip. Is buying the right one or ordering one through you and picking it up from you something you would be able to help with when the time comes? My wife is currently working her way through breast cancer treatment so I probably wont be buying one till 2022 and will be financing it, but if I can save like I did for our eagle trip I will probably have around 10% down payment. Sure would like to have someone as my Ford connection on the mainland.

ChrispyKC

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey man I have a question for ya. Living in Hawaii we are pretty limited on dealership selection, and its my understanding that most of em dont even bother with helping you order the one you want. they just have what they have and thats what you get. So I plan on buying my Bronco from a dealership on the mainland. And road tripping it cross country to the coast to ship out to my home. I did that with my old eagle and my wife and I loved the trip. Is buying the right one or ordering one through you and picking it up from you something you would be able to help with when the time comes? My wife is currently working her way through breast cancer treatment so I probably wont be buying one till 2022 and will be financing it, but if I can save like I did for our eagle trip I will probably have around 10% down payment. Sure would like to have someone as my Ford connection on the mainland.
First off, I'm thinking about your wife and her being in the fight of her life. Cancer freaking sucks, period.

I ship units to HI all the time. When you're ready, let's talk.

Now, get up from the keyboard and go hold that woman's hand.

MaverickMan

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj 80 amc eagle 85 cj7 laredo 79 ford quadravan(inoperable due to tragic fire)
First off, I'm thinking about your wife and her being in the fight of her life. Cancer freaking sucks, period.

I ship units to HI all the time. When you're ready, let's talk.

Now, get up from the keyboard and go hold that woman's hand.
Great, thankyou very much. And thankyou for positive thought of my wife. She is amazing and am so thankful of how physically strong (she builds houses) before the cancer and how much that has helped her fight through everything so far. She is only a handful of light chemo treatments away from being done with the major treatments. Probably another surgery aswell but only after she is healthy again. The great part about living in a small cabin is that Im never far from her. So I take care of her pretty well.

Thanks again for all the bronco help and the kind words.