Sponsored

New Ford Bronco Near St. Louis: Coming Soon!

CGiron

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Base
https://www.laurafordofsullivan.com/new/ford-bronco-near-st-louis.htm

Coming Soon to Laura Ford of Sullivan: 2021 Ford Bronco

Discover the All-New Ford Bronco in Sullivan, MO

Don't look now, but a legend is about to make its return to Laura Ford of Sullivan! That's right, the Ford Bronco will ride again soon, and it promises to be better than ever. First introduced in 1966, the Bronco enjoyed a 30-year run before being discontinued in 1996.

Sponsored

Last edited:

aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
>active suspension

jeep is in big trouble

Simmy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All American
Your Bronco Model
Base
Notice the words “should” and “expected to” used throughout. Clearly, these are not based off official specs they’ve received. Just a dealer’s site they put up for SEO purposes probably.

OP
OP
CGiron

CGiron

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Base
Simmy you are right. Just a long shot by a dealer. I hope for the 2,7 l V6 as the only engine option

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I notice a nod to these things that have been speculated about/ wished for quite a bit around here, especially the "rotary knob behind the gear selector"
....of course it's all still speculation...

include locking differentials, a removable anti-roll bar, and low-range gears
durable materials that can stand up to the elements.
waterproof components for sensitive electronics such as those that power the seat adjustments.
and a rotary knob for selecting drive modes behind the gear selector.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Notice the words “should” and “expected to” used throughout. Clearly, these are not based off official specs they’ve received. Just a dealer’s site they put up for SEO purposes probably.
Sounds like the only thing this dealer knows it that it will arrive eventually. He's guessing at everything else.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey man I have a question for ya. Living in Hawaii we are pretty limited on dealership selection, and its my understanding that most of em dont even bother with helping you order the one you want. they just have what they have and thats what you get. So I plan on buying my Bronco from a dealership on the mainland. And road tripping it cross country to the coast to ship out to my home. I did that with my old eagle and my wife and I loved the trip. Is buying the right one or ordering one through you and picking it up from you something you would be able to help with when the time comes? My wife is currently working her way through breast cancer treatment so I probably wont be buying one till 2022 and will be financing it, but if I can save like I did for our eagle trip I will probably have around 10% down payment. Sure would like to have someone as my Ford connection on the mainland.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great, thankyou very much. And thankyou for positive thought of my wife. She is amazing and am so thankful of how physically strong (she builds houses) before the cancer and how much that has helped her fight through everything so far. She is only a handful of light chemo treatments away from being done with the major treatments. Probably another surgery aswell but only after she is healthy again. The great part about living in a small cabin is that Im never far from her. So I take care of her pretty well.

Thanks again for all the bronco help and the kind words.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sponsored

Dave2002ti

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
>active suspension

jeep is in big trouble
Really??? Not for off road. Active suspension is great if you are looking for a mall rated truck but if you even down farm roads or across fields its just a problem waiting to happen. Jeep is in trouble? Dont think so. JLU has a diesel which isnt in the wet dreams of Ford yet. Active suspension for off road use just isnt there yet at a mass market price and the technology isn't reliable. Now if the vehicle is mall rated its easy just tune the suspension so Bradley's triple vanilla latte doesn't spill all over him as he tries to find a close in parking spot at his favroite store.

Dave Apker

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Really??? Not for off road. Active suspension is great if you are looking for a mall rated truck but if you even down farm roads or across fields its just a problem waiting to happen. Jeep is in trouble? Dont think so. JLU has a diesel which isnt in the wet dreams of Ford yet. Active suspension for off road use just isnt there yet at a mass market price and the technology isn't reliable. Now if the vehicle is mall rated its easy just tune the suspension so Bradley's triple vanilla latte doesn't spill all over him as he tries to find a close in parking spot at his favroite store.

Dave Apker
So I like a simple setup for simple tasks too, but ... how do you know the Bronco's system isn't the one that will finally be "there"?
Sponsored