Sponsored

New Ford Patents Reveal Door Hinge/Latch for Removable Doors And Door Opening Restraint for 2021 Bronco!

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Those original 4 door renders are perfect to me. They even have the round headlights and winch. The front fenders remind me of the OBS.

Ford Bronco New Ford Patents Reveal Door Hinge/Latch for Removable Doors And Door Opening Restraint for 2021 Bronco! 88952E25-6734-4CE7-8025-D82143D5981E

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those original 4 door renders are perfect to me. They even have the round headlights and winch. The front fenders remind me of the OBS.

Ford Bronco New Ford Patents Reveal Door Hinge/Latch for Removable Doors And Door Opening Restraint for 2021 Bronco! 88952E25-6734-4CE7-8025-D82143D5981E
Some minor tweaks an huge proportion changes from a full size to a mid size and it'll prob wind up pretty close

Carmaker1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE 4dr (His), '22 Bronco 7MT (Mine)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even Ford themselves are using fan renders in lieu of the real thing, how ironic.

patent comparison.png
Wow, never that I'd see this being acknowledged in such a capacity.:crackup: And yes, it was liked (from what some employees have said). Too bad there's no room to manufacture a T3 based Bronco family 5-7 seater.

I have always said to this site, don't sell yourselves short.

That rendering was a very good one, even if not a representation of the intended vehicle. Probably should've filed a ornamental design registration patent for that one though.:giggle:

I consider well thought contributions in the design area, worthy of commendation. Not just regurgitated trash, such as some poorly done guesses at the vehicle meant to grab easier clicks.

Hence why I referred to moaoun's rendering as being particularly creative. It envisions what a production version of the Bronco R in the form of a high performance Bronco would look like, even if some parts of it miss the actual vehicle's details.

Last edited:

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only one who noticed the B6G render being used for the patents! But man, Iā€™m kinda glad the Bronco isnā€™t going to look like that... that render hasnā€™t aged well IMO
Sponsored