Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A credit card can absolutely be the answer in numerous scenarios - especially the one where you pay in full each month. If there's incentive and you can pay your bills with your card (most of mine are set up this way) then why not take advantage of the extras you can accumulate? I've gone on many flights, often when I needed to fly and didn't have extra cash just sitting around for free or next to nothing using my rewards.
One of my biggest financial mistakes was not ditching my old cards in lue of cash back ones. All the missed $...

But that is exactly how I've been doing it for a long time now.... pay it off every month... and when there is a tight month, cash in the rebate on the card balance.
Sponsored

Goocci gang

Base
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jlu
Your Bronco Model
Base
I highly doubt Ford Credit would allow you to use this new Visa to make payments.

Probably meant to be used for parts and service at the dealership. If you service your vehicle at the dealership, this could be worth it.

Outside of that, for me personally, I'll stick with my Chase Sapphire Travel card.
This is the way

m2Bronco

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
i've been researching this FordPass Rewards credit card and see that (1) Accessories are not included in participating dealership purchases that earn rewards, (2) the plan is set up for ONE dealership. So... if I am traveling nationwide in an RV anyone know if Ford will make an allowance for that special circumstance?

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://media.ford.com/content/ford...020/08/03/new-fordpass-rewards-visa-card.html

Mike Levine and a few other high up Ford Execs tweeted about this card this morning. A few of the benefits jumped out at me. The 5% back in points on dealership purchases was a big one. It also states special financing through Ford if you have this card. There are still many outstanding questions I have but at first glance this gives me hope for the following...

1. I will have a guaranteed low finance rate through Ford with my Bronco.
2. I can pay off my financing bill with this credit card which would in turn let me turn around and spend the 5% I get back in points towards future payments. (so basically getting 5% off over the term of the vehicle).

Additionally, 3% back in points on gas, auto insurance, tolls, parking and dining is nothing to balk at either. I could also see Ford utilizing this card with special perks on their electric charging station grid in the future.

Thoughts?
I like it! I need to see when a couple of my current inquiries expire? I don't want another one right now. I'll definitely consider applying for this card in a few months or so. Thanks for posting this. ??????

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just saw this re: point redemptions:

• 7,500-mile service: Oil & filter change, tire rotation and multi point inspection
    • Members Redeem: Gas: 11,000 Points; Diesel: 20,000 Points
  • 15,000-mile service: Oil & filter change, tire rotation and multi point inspection
    • Members Redeem: Gas: 11,000 Points; Diesel: 20,000 Points
  • 22,500-mile service: Oil & filter change, cabin air filter, tire rotation and multi point inspection
    • Members Redeem: 20,000 Points; Diesel: 35,000 Points

So on the 22,500 mile, you get a cabin air filter and it costs almost twice as many points? A cabin air filter is $30 at most. Far less than the price of an oil change, tire rotation, and general check up.

Chris

Last edited:

wilmerfjohnson

First Edition
First Name
Wilmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion, 2009 Mariner, 2000 Taurus, 1996 Bronco, 1994 F-150, 1988 F-150, 1984 Bronco II, 1978 F-350, 1974 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My new Ford Visa arrived today. The included docs mentioned that F-150 and Bronco branded cards will be available in addition to the existing Model A Black and Ford logo blue cards. Anyone have more info on the Bronco version of the card?
Sponsored